Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people just have way too much time on their time! Imagine actually thinking it's ok to send someone you don't know threatening messages like that. Yes we gossip on here, thats the nature of the site, but to actively look someone up imagining you are some sort of one woman vigilante is just bloody odd ! 😖
It’s just the irony of it all
She is doing what she is calling me out for!!
Except I never message the likes of Hinch etc directly I cast my opinions on here!
So this women is doing exactly what she is calling people out for!

Reactions: 13
It’s just the irony of it all
She is doing what she is calling me out for!!
Except I never message the likes of Hinch etc directly I cast my opinions on here!
So this women is doing exactly what she is calling people out for!
They never see it that way though. They see themselves as some sort of holier than thou. Ignore delete block move on ...!

Reactions: 5
The bigger question is why is Jess there herself 😂
I think she is really taking the piss out of that job and I can’t believe they have let her get away with it. She’s literally come and gone as she pleased for years. She left the first time to bugger off somewhere else and then came back for like a year and then buggered off again to become an “influencer”. Now she just rocks up with her mum to their Christmas party 😂 she’s not exactly a valuable employee is she

Reactions: 4
I think she is really taking the piss out of that job and I can’t believe they have let her get away with it. She’s literally come and gone as she pleased for years. She left the first time to bugger off somewhere else and then came back for like a year and then buggered off again to become an “influencer”. Now she just rocks up with her mum to their Christmas party 😂 she’s not exactly a valuable employee is she
She must be if they keep taking her back and she must have a good relationship with her ex colleagues to go the party. We only see what she puts online, she might have been really good at her job - we just don't see that as it isn't online.

She must be if they keep taking her back and she must have a good relationship with her ex colleagues to go the party. We only see what she puts online, she might have been really good at her job - we just don't see that as it isn't online.

Reactions: 4
Actually dying with laughter
Following on from the ash dress drama I get this sitting in my dms
The irony is that to of seen what I put on tattle they were ON TATTLE TOO to of seen what we put etc!!
How can they not see the irony
But yes I best get looking for a new job 😂
Like my work are gonna pull me up on what I comment on
Anyone else read ‘I will find ‘ in Liam neelson voice from taken 😂😂
'but I've outed you' duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ash & Jess have blocked you?? Just shows they do read here after all. So to Ash go home & visit your kids, to Jess stop picking your spots, have a drink of water & take your dog for walk, I'm sure don't swipe up is devastated not being able to see you both flogging in the styles overpriced tat 🖕

• Haha
Ash & Jess have blocked you?? Just shows they do read here after all. So to Ash go home & visit your kids, to Jess stop picking your spots, have a drink of water & take your dog for walk, I'm sure don't swipe up is devastated not being able to see you both flogging in the styles overpriced tat 🖕
Yep both blocked me

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I do anything to get out of my works Christmas party. She has the best excuse ever with that she no longer works there (!?) but still attends. What a bleeping weirdo....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I do anything to get out of my works Christmas party. She has the best excuse ever with that she no longer works there (!?) but still attends. What a bleeping weirdo....
I don’t go to ours but people who left this year have attended the Xmas party. They are still friendly with staff etc. I don’t see it as that weird tbh.

Reactions: 1
I don’t go to ours but people who left this year have attended the Xmas party. They are still friendly with staff etc. I don’t see it as that weird tbh.
Noppppppe. I'm forced to spend time with those fuckers all year im not going to let them into my alone at home drinking wine time. No thankyou. Absolute weirdos.

• Haha
People who have left my work place come on the Christmas dos. However one member staff brings her daughter, sister & best friend. None of them have ever worked with us!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
in my retail days I had one off my staff have her mother come in every single day in day out constantly, chatting to staff etc even though no one liked her. Bet she’s done that during her NatWest days and therefore ‘ all there all friends’

Actually dying with laughter
Following on from the ash dress drama I get this sitting in my dms
The irony is that to of seen what I put on tattle they were ON TATTLE TOO to of seen what we put etc!!
How can they not see the irony
But yes I best get looking for a new job 😂
Like my work are gonna pull me up on what I comment on
Anyone else read ‘I will find ‘ in Liam neelson voice from taken 😂😂
Hahaha bleeping hell, these psychopaths really seem to think they're the good person in these interactions don't they?! bleeping lunatic.

Reactions: 6
Hahaha bleeping hell, these psychopaths really seem to think they're the good person in these interactions don't they?! bleeping lunatic.
That’s it they really do!
They don’t realise there actually doing what they accuse us of!
She is messaging me threatening to find my work and say what?
‘Oh your employee (would she refer to me as don’t swipe up or my actual name as she now knows it,who knows??🤷‍♀️)commented really funny and witty comments on a gossip forum just thought I should let you know incase her words interfere with her doing her job as a carer coz you know there are murderers out there roaming the streets but don’t swipe up is a real threat to society!!
bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s been mentioned on Marcus Mitchell’s thread. This weirdo is giving Colleen Rooney a run for her money 😂 Shes hunting us down everywhere 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.