Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s complaining so much about the room she’s had to book so that ITS put her up in a luxury hotel next.
They don’t give a tit, these “meetings” she goes for fully could’ve been zoom meetings. They obviously are discussing another collection. Yawn yawn yawn

Reactions: 4
Can’t skin issues around the neck indicate diabetes?
don’t come at me - I’m diabetic

Reactions: 6
Not heard of this personally, I only know of how diabetes can affect feet(?) - I assumed it was down to her sweating/not washing consistently/heavy make up etc x

Reactions: 3
Diabetic here too, haven't heard of that.. But I know it takes me longer to recover from any skin issues/cuts etc I have cause of my blood sugars!

Reactions: 1
I would assume her neck rash was from her sweating and just her general hygiene which is quite low. Also all the try on hauls she does wigh clothes that haven’t been washed can hold a lot of chemicals dyes etc and also it needs to be said without people coming for me that her diet and lifestyle wouldn’t be helping it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would assume her neck rash was from her sweating and just her general hygiene which is quite low. Also all the try on hauls she does wigh clothes that haven’t been washed can hold a lot of chemicals dyes etc and also it needs to be said without people coming for me that her diet and lifestyle wouldn’t be helping it either.
Absolutely agree ...her excessive sweating during her workouts and then sitting in her sweaty clothes for hours after is definitely relevant. She always gets these rashes after her zoom workouts.

Reactions: 11
Tbh as soon as I saw it I thought “nah your skin irritated because you sit for hours on end in your dirty sweaty gym clothes, covered in sweat that then seeps back into your skin” and that probably makes her very itchy, she probably itches it with her fingers (after touching darcy and various other things) and then the dirt and tit under her nails get info her skin causing an irritation. Jess! Wash more often, and don’t sit like a slob in your sweaty clothes. Ugh!

Reactions: 10
I'd have thought the fake tan would make it worse as well? She just needs to wash it everyday with unscented products, I'd have thought that was common sense.

Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely cringing for Jess when she’s showing her latest loungewear collection with ITS and she says “made this sort of a line so it’s really baggy” please Jess for the love of god stop making out like you exclusively designed the collection - you are simply just the face they’ve decided to use

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m absolutely cringing for Jess when she’s showing her latest loungewear collection with ITS and she says “made this sort of a line so it’s really baggy” please Jess for the love of god stop making out like you exclusively designed the collection - you are simply just the face they’ve decided to use
At least she’ll be able to stretch it out and say she could have sized down several times.

There’s oversized and there’s shapeless sacks. I’d never want to admit to “designing” that.

Reactions: 14
I think this is awful - not flattering at all

On one of Adams ask me anything some one asked about locations of photo shoots & how he decides who is going where, he said he doesn't decide each of 'his girls' has a budget and it's up to them how they use it. So I assume jess doesn't get a very big budget since she drives herself, stays in cheap hotels always uses that house or they get to keep anything they dont spend so she purposely doesn't spend a lot so she can pocket the rest.
I also think she was at head office to pick up the clothes for her shoot today as others have said if it was a meeting, it could've been done over zoom.

On one of Adams ask me anything some one asked about locations of photo shoots & how he decides who is going where, he said he doesn't decide each of 'his girls' has a budget and it's up to them how they use it. So I assume jess doesn't get a very big budget since she drives herself, stays in cheap hotels always uses that house or they get to keep anything they dont spend so she purposely doesn't spend a lot so she can pocket the rest.
I also think she was at head office to pick up the clothes for her shoot today as others have said if it was a meeting, it could've been done over zoom.
It wouldn't surprise me of she did keep some of it as payment for the shoot, etc. I imagine she claims back the petrol and possibly hotel stay and shoot location as expenses in her return.

This looks horrendous. Just go to primark and get a tracksuit super oversized for a third of the price. Also are we really encouraging people to walk out of the house dressed like that? I’m no snob but good god, I’m sure everyone can make a little bit more of an effort

Reactions: 6
This looks horrendous. Just go to primark and get a tracksuit super oversized for a third of the price. Also are we really encouraging people to walk out of the house dressed like that? I’m no snob but good god, I’m sure everyone can make a little bit more of an effort
Agree completely! Even on the days when I’m feeling like crap I still would never wear this. That’s not a jab at the women who do like to wear this sort of clothing tho so please don’t take it that way but I just can’t see many women actually buying it? It looks ridiculous on her

Agree completely! Even on the days when I’m feeling like crap I still would never wear this. That’s not a jab at the women who do like to wear this sort of clothing tho so please don’t take it that way but I just can’t see many women actually buying it? It looks ridiculous on her
It looks like a sack? It has zero style to it it’s just a plain black sack. I like wearing jogging bottoms and hoodies, but they actually fit my body and don’t hang off my body like that, that’s just unflattering and would make anyone look worse. It’s just so crazy how she so desperately is trying to push it and the way she goes to the mirror too like as if it’s something so amazing that we’ve never seen before. Usual slapdash shite

Reactions: 9
God she’s so out of breath and all she’s doing is showing clothes and talking in the mirror

Reactions: 7
And we guess who gets the low budget😂
Very interesting. I am sure she's stingy as well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.