Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Her talking about the pjs but ‘not an ad but I work with in the style’
Surely if she’s working with them and talking about their products then it’s an advert??

Wish she would back off from in the style they are crap. She had better content at one time.

Reactions: 13

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She will definitely start a go fund me or something to that effect! She is also deluded and I don’t know what it is but I don’t find her likeable at all! And I agree with em, why would you still follow a page that is I assume going to be closed down in a few weeks?

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I would assume her neck rash was from her sweating and just her general hygiene which is quite low. Also all the try on hauls she does wigh clothes that haven’t been washed can hold a lot of chemicals dyes etc and also it needs to be said without people coming for me that her diet and lifestyle wouldn’t be helping it either.

• Heart

Annie65

VIP Member
I absolutely adore dogs and all but getting a picture of someone else’s dog as a present is just weird. Especially as darcy isn’t a nice looking dog, she’s very ratty. Bless her, but I would be livid if I had to put that on my wall

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I don't blame her for making money, I'm sure we've all done jobs where we'd rather not be working for the people we're working for and I imagine for someone who doesn't do Instagram full time an ITS collab seems really exciting, but fucking hell, it's just cheap shit isn't it?

They're doing nothing that Primark and Boohoo don't have covered for half the price. I feel like they're actually taking advantage of plus size women - I don't know how easy it is tk get fashionable clothes in a size 28 or whatever, but it's like, well we're one of a few companies who make clothes in this size range so you can pay £40 for something worth £3 wholesale because fuck you.
Tbh at this point I think if that’s all she’s on Instagram for then piss off! of course if you are ‘insta celeb hun’ with no job then the dosh has got to come from somewhere but it seems that’s what it’s all about now, especially with her. she buggers off for a bit then comes back with flog it flog it flog it swipe up swipe up.

I agree about the clothes, I think it’s shocking she is advertising utter cheap shit that someone will think is amazing and they’ve got such a bargin but in reality is just pure rubbish. I feel sorry for the people that get swept up in it, especially when they buy her collekshun at full price when it’s worth about a fiver each.

Polly_Chops

Ash & Jess have blocked you?? Just shows they do read here after all. So to Ash go home & visit your kids, to Jess stop picking your spots, have a drink of water & take your dog for walk, I'm sure don't swipe up is devastated not being able to see you both flogging in the styles overpriced tat 🖕

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
Some people have had their boxes delivered in the last week of the month and money is taken the 1st of the month! Some boxes have items replaced with previous items from older boxes because they have run out and some boxes don't arrive at all ! The reviews on Instagram are overwhelmingly negative for this company. They also seem to think hand sanitiser is a beauty product! That was one of the items last month apparently 😑
I once had a box where they gave me hand sanitizer, Colgate toothpaste, a chocolate bar and a shitty red and pink eyeshadow palette 😂 I can’t believe they are still in business

• Wow

Blahblah93

VIP Member
I don’t go to ours but people who left this year have attended the Xmas party. They are still friendly with staff etc. I don’t see it as that weird tbh.
Noppppppe. I'm forced to spend time with those fuckers all year im not going to let them into my alone at home drinking wine time. No thankyou. Absolute weirdos.

• Haha

AffLink

Terrible fit on all of those PJ's. I hate that they are white underneath, therefore will show through white when stretched out.
They looks cheap as fuck and I cannot believe she was saying to get a bigger size if you wanted "oversized".. it's the style. It should be oversized in your own size. You're just not a 26 around your gut now. (AND THATS OK,. PRETENDING ISNT!)

another try on when she seemed super out of breath. She could have filmed this in a much calmer way and been able to save her breath. I can't listen to the fast breathless rambles, I feel like I'm being lied to by a child. She's been aware of this launch for at least a week and could have prepared and had this ready and professional. URGH

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Exactly - Poppy and Jess etc weren’t a good marketing plan for DS because neither of them actually wore any of those clothes out of the house 🤷🏻‍♀️ she should have gifted them once and then learned at that point it was pointless and insulting to actually genuine paying customers. It’s a shame that the business is closing (as it would be for any business) but I think it could have been predicted.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
The DS woman is really irritating. How can a brand creating hideous overpriced sacks not be left behind? Instead of moaning and whining she should just accept that her business has failed this seems unbelievably desperate. Don’t be surprised if she starts a Gofundme to keep herself afloat
EA54EF57-F75A-4636-8625-83CB127FAFF6.png

• Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
2381E124-C903-4475-9EB5-E9E2661B1EB1.png

24/26 she is not. You know what would be quality content from her? Teaching us how to get the angles right in selfies so we can drop 2 dress sizes on the gram 😂

Retro80s

VIP Member
Those pjs are rank. Cheap shit, which would only make bigger lasses sweat more!

I do like Jess, just wish she wouldn’t sell shit. She’s as bad as people who knock on your door and try to flog windows or utilities.

I genuinely couldn’t sell something I thought was wank, I’d have to get a different job. I care too much about lying to people just so I can make a few quid.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I am really surprised she didn’t reference her weight at all. Totally appreciate she might be happy at the weight she is and doesn’t want to lose weight, but it’s only sensible to discuss the impact that weight can have on your body, surely?
I think we all know why. Currently, her weight is pretty much her “brand”. Her followers, are majority plus sized women. She is really unhealthy. She’s always out of breath. I was surprised to see her say she likes working out so she can not be out of breath, she’s always been out of breath even when she was working out. I think she’s quite in denial about her weight tbh, she will probably only address it in private as she doesn’t want to risk offending her plus following. But I mean, this is what’s quite toxic about “self love” culture, it’s very quick to brush all thoughts about health under the carpet. But she will wish she addressed it when she’s 40 with diabetes and a whole load of health problems

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I dont wear make up so don't know anything about it but what she does seems excessive, is that normal when you do a full face foundation, concealer, more foundation, highlighter, blusher, different colour foundation to contour, that's before all the different products to do her eyes and eyebrows, then lips it seems like a lot, she definitely not influencing me to start wearing it

I dont wear make up so don't know anything about it but what she does seems excessive, is that normal when you do a full face foundation, concealer, more foundation, highlighter, blusher, different colour foundation to contour, that's before all the different products to do her eyes and eyebrows, then lips it seems like a lot, she definitely not influencing me to start wearing it
Day to day I probably wear a similar amount, but Jess doesn't really think about where she puts it, she just does whatever the latest Tik Tok trend says, especially the contour, which I'm sure just looks mucky in real life. For me makeup is about application as much as the product you're using. A £30 foundation is as shit as a £3 if you don't have the right colour and just slap it on like she does 😂

Exactly - Poppy and Jess etc weren’t a good marketing plan for DS because neither of them actually wore any of those clothes out of the house 🤷🏻‍♀️ she should have gifted them once and then learned at that point it was pointless and insulting to actually genuine paying customers. It’s a shame that the business is closing (as it would be for any business) but I think it could have been predicted.
I don't really follow many plus size instahuns but they didn't really seem like the target market for Donald Stanley either. It was more like, "larger older woman with a bit of money on a cruise" to me 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha