Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Just watched the real from her ITS shoot. As if the “photographer” takes the photos on a mobile phone 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She's actually affiliate linked the hair dryer which was a Christmas gift from her husband...seriously shameless 😠

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucylululu

If people stop buying when a sale is over then your products are too expensive at full price. I’m not a businesswoman but that’s glaringly obvious to me

AuntieSocial

She invested money and time in the wrong influencers...not once since her pop up shop have Poppy or Jess mentioned her. Both pretended to care and went along for the free prosecco and cake but neither actually gives 2 shits that DS was sinking. I reckon they only went along because they had too..would've looked really greedy and grabby for accepting all the free clothes over the last few years and then not showing up when she asked them.
Both Jess and Poppy would have been paid to go to the pop up shop - along with travel expenses and accommodation costs. DS invested in the wrong people for sure. As someone else said upthread, claiming her brand is sustainable and then using the Queen of Plus Size Throwaway Fashion AKA Jess for marketing, was a big mistake.

Those pyjamas don’t fit her. They’re all gunt and several inches too long. They don’t look slouchy and comfortable. She needs to wear the right size. But they still look like she’ll go on fire if she stands near a candle

• Haha

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
That tartan dress (the ITS style one) is so short. Imagine if she bent over. Jeez you’d see next months’ washing.
I know the saying is actually next weeks’ washing but it’ll likely be next month for Jess because she’s such a slob.

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Hahaha fucking hell, these psychopaths really seem to think they're the good person in these interactions don't they?! Fucking lunatic.
That’s it they really do!
They don’t realise there actually doing what they accuse us of!
She is messaging me threatening to find my work and say what?
‘Oh your employee (would she refer to me as don’t swipe up or my actual name as she now knows it,who knows??🤷‍♀️)commented really funny and witty comments on a gossip forum just thought I should let you know incase her words interfere with her doing her job as a carer coz you know there are murderers out there roaming the streets but don’t swipe up is a real threat to society!!
Fucking idiot!

• Haha

Annie65

VIP Member
So they have gone away for a break and Millie is already doing what he does at home, being on the PlayStation.
I never understood why she botters going anywhere, they never do anything different then what they do at home

Reactions: 15

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’m genuinely baffled at how they charge SO much for cheap shit from China but can’t afford to get a real photographer with a camera😂😂 like wtf

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
The simplest and most effective exercise that Jess could do would be walking 🤷🏻‍♀️ An hour walk a day would do her the world of good. I’ve just started with a coach and she has obviously given me gym exercises 3 times a week but has stated that I need to hit between 10k-15k steps a day as that will make the most difference
I second this. I've been getting myself out and walking almost everyday for the last 4 months and it has done me the world of good. My physical and mental health has improved ten-fold; i've lost 3 stone in weight (alongside healthy eating) and my skin is the best it's ever been.

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Ok so ITS update
I paid £9.99 for unlimited next day delivery for a year
It was £3 more then the normal next day delivery so I thought why not as I like a few other bits
If ordered before 10pm is the cut off time
I ordered at 7.15 on my break last night at work
It’s not turned up today
So already I’m fucked off with ITS

• Angry
  • Sad

Pandap

Chatty Member
I absolutely adore dogs and all but getting a picture of someone else’s dog as a present is just weird. Especially as darcy isn’t a nice looking dog, she’s very ratty. Bless her, but I would be livid if I had to put that on my wall
Darcy is a really ugly dog 😬

• Haha
  • Sad

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Her interior decor is like my Nan’s in the early 80s. That standard lamp and the wicker shelving unit with the rounded top are stand out 80s items. Where can you even buy stuff like that from these days?
You're so right! but I think I prefer her house over the horrendous greyed out homes Mrs Hinch needs to answer for 😩

• Heart

Retro80s

VIP Member
She's 33! I'm 33 does that mean I'm nearly 40 😂😱
I’m late 40’s but I’m about 18 in the head still! Don’t think I’ll ever grow up, my family and friends love me the way I am and that’s all that matters 😁

Nothing wrong with her behaving immature, better than being stuck up looking down your nose at others for their ‘bad behavior’ 🙄😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
If people stop buying when a sale is over then your products are too expensive at full price. I’m not a businesswoman but that’s glaringly obvious to me
I also probably wouldn’t have gifted thousands in product to influencers who have no brand loyalty to me and never wear my shit again.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Tbh I felt like she was being quite “unbothered” about the dresses even before she wore them she was giving them side eye and said she didn’t have high hopes but these ASOS dresses looked way better than all the shit she’s ever churned out with ITS… what makes it worse is that ASOS basically paid for half of the haul for her but still she wasn’t happy!! She’s a brat!! As time goes on she’s getting even more unbearable and annoying. Literally all those dresses fit her tightly or just right, she clings onto “sizing down” as a way to make herself feel better and smaller, but there’s no hiding that huge belly Jess you wear a size smaller and your belly will rip the dress