Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClaretFairy

Chatty Member
I think she knows she’s gained and lost a lot of her strength so now wanting to change that. She does come across very real at times
Yes she has her collab with ITS and such but I feel like she is just genuinely trying to make a go at this insta shit haha
Yes, I'm pretty new to Jess (found her through tattle lol) but I enjoy her normal posts. The ITS stuff is rubbish.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
I’m sure I’ve been blocked! I can’t find her- I’ve literally never interacted with her though so I don’t know why I would be

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
She plays the game ! That Glossy box advent calendar she's been gifted is £105 quid ! Also Glossy box are not the best at the moment, problem with late delivery every month after taking money on 1st and rubbish customer service!
Have seen loads of people say this but mines always on time

Em_

VIP Member
She's shared some stories of that Kirsty woman and the others look a lot better on her.

Annie65

VIP Member
Just looked at the foundation as you guys mentioned it and skipped trough all the rest of the bullshit. Sick of her ads

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
in my retail days I had one off my staff have her mother come in every single day in day out constantly, chatting to staff etc even though no one liked her. Bet she’s done that during her NatWest days and therefore ‘ all there all friends’

Romy

VIP Member
Yeah the chocolate chat is so boring now, she always goes over the top. I am actually shocked she hasn’t got diabetes because the way she’s going it won’t be long before she develops it. Greedy greedy pig of a woman
Probably too young for this kind of diabetes.

roo689

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s a 44DD in bra. I kind of don’t get bra sizes at all. Jess is probably 4 dress sizes bigger than me but I’m a 44E! How does this work? Lol

edit to say I thought the number was your waist/under bust size so how can I be the same?
I’m fairly sure she said 42DD. I’m an 18 and a 42 🧐

mrshan17

Chatty Member
It is because so many people were the wrong bra size it seems weird. 44DD seems too big to me. I am a 24/26 and I am a 40G and my boobs look the same as hers, not that big. I could go on all day about this and rant lol. Many places will tell you that you measure the underbust and +4 and it’s incorrect. Half the issue is everyone seems to think “36DD” is big and if someone is actually wearing the correct sized bra those tits are small.

But a D in a 28 is a lot different to a D in a 44!

View attachment 940033View attachment 940034
Yes this is what confuses me! I wear a 42 and I’ve just measured under my boobs and it says 39 lol. But a 38 or 40 would cut in to me. I must just have a big back 😂😂

She's probably wearing the wrong size bra. I think most women are to be honest. We're still living with the relic of when DD/E was the biggest cup size you could get, so the larger busted among us used to have to go up loads of back sizes to get a cup big enough to contain everything.

I'm a size 14 and a 32H. When I hear women who are size 8/10 tell me they're wearing a 34D, they're definitely more a 28G but one of those sizes is much less available and more expensive.
i really struggle to find cheap bras Asda or Matalan tend to have my size but I could never get a bra from primark or somewhere. I’ve heard m and s is the best. You’re right though about the availability x

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
It’s not something she earns overnight, but the pennies add up. She gets commission from every sale they make with her name on it! In the style have 3 million followers, those people all follow them for their clothing. Obviously a large portion of those followers are plus size women. Jess is earning £££ every time someone buys her collection, every time they release a new one etc! She’s probably not earning that much straight away, but all the commission she gets from the sales will be much higher than you think
Not much commission to be earned on items selling for a fiver! Her collection barely stays at full price for a week or so..I'm sure she's earning money but I find it unlikely its in the 50k area, she will also be clobbered for tax and NI on those kind of earnings!

Em_

VIP Member
I agree with Jess I get everyone is stressed around Christmas and it can be shit but after working in retail for years, it’s the worst. I once had someone pull a knife on me because we sold out of a £15 top their teenager daughter wanted. Never mind the fact I worked for a chain and there was 5 other stories within walking distance at the time. I’ve battled with mental illness my whole life but it doesn’t give you permission to be a knob to others which is what she’s describing rather than people not being happy.
That's awful,I know there are a lot of bell ends in the shops at Christmas, bit I didn't think there were people that bad. I worked on retail when I was younger and one was m&s food and that was awful at Christmas, mainly due to pretentious twats.
I agree with Jess, Christmas shopping is a nightmare, especially this week, you have to be as aggressive as the other people to get through it.

ClaretFairy

Chatty Member
Fair enough ...just seems excessive for 2 people and she's clearly opened all of them.
She said they were given the 3 tubs of quality street.

I'm confused why everyone keeps calling them sweets though, they're chocolates lol.

I’ve been given 4 different tubs and I’m a single person living on my own, plus other boxes of chocolates 🤣 people just gift it without any thought. I however gave all of mine away as I am dairy free, irritates me people don’t seem to get dairy free means I can’t have most chocolate lol. If I hadn’t been dairy free I’d have fair put a dent in them by now haha
I used to get loads when in a school, end up regifting or they go out of date lol.

Last edited:

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Definitely not wearing the correct size cup..I could understand as a size 26+ that she has a 44 inch back but her boobs don't look like a DD to me .. I'm a DD/E and my boobs are a lot bigger than hers !