Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess has an autmn winter collekshun. Still doesn't fit her and she says she could size down when it's already clinging.
She attended DS pop up with bff Poppy and got caught waddling in the background.
A brief return to glory days with a few funny TK Maxx stories, then return to grubby grabbiness when she showed off the chocolate freebies whilst in pyjamas and with bed hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And I didn't want to believe it but I think I might be inclined to agree, she does look like she's had botox in her forehead ...would explain all the recent days absences on her Instagram of late !! 🤔

Reactions: 4
Jess has an autmn winter collekshun. Still doesn't fit her and she says she could size down when it's already clinging.
She attended DS pop up with bff Poppy and got caught waddling in the background.
A brief return to glory days with a few funny TK Maxx stories, then return to grubby grabbiness when she showed off the chocolate freebies whilst in pyjamas and with bed hair.
Don't forget her coat and boot hauls, which were a load of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's not a great ad for Glossybox. I remember them being much better. That Elf eyeshadow palette (which is really good) is only four quid in Superdrug.

I never understand why she addresses her followers so differently in an ad... we're the same people she sits in front of sweating and nasty spots picked on show??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never understand why she addresses her followers so differently in an ad... we're the same people she sits in front of sweating and nasty spots picked on show??
She plays the game ! That Glossy box advent calendar she's been gifted is £105 quid ! Also Glossy box are not the best at the moment, problem with late delivery every month after taking money on 1st and rubbish customer service!

Reactions: 7
She plays the game ! That Glossy box advent calendar she's been gifted is £105 quid ! Also Glossy box are not the best at the moment, problem with late delivery every month after taking money on 1st and rubbish customer service!
Have seen loads of people say this but mines always on time

I've boycotted Glossybox and threw an enormous paddy on Twitter about it.
Deliveries were so late you could not not see the spoilers of the box contents from "influencers" who had been gifted it. Then always an email telling me they've run out of the good tit and instead I'm getting a crappy mascara that I got at least 2 boxes back. They have completely lost their way.

Reactions: 12
Deliveries were so late you could not not see the spoilers of the box contents from "influencers" who had been gifted it. Then always an email telling me they've run out of the good tit and instead I'm getting a crappy mascara that I got at least 2 boxes back. They have completely lost their way.
That's appalling, considering you're paying for yours and they're getting bloody freebies!

Reactions: 6
Some people have had their boxes delivered in the last week of the month and money is taken the 1st of the month! Some boxes have items replaced with previous items from older boxes because they have run out and some boxes don't arrive at all ! The reviews on Instagram are overwhelmingly negative for this company. They also seem to think hand sanitiser is a beauty product! That was one of the items last month apparently 😑

Reactions: 8
Anyone else can’t find Jess’s account or have I been blocked? Unsure as to why if I have been I haven’t commented or liked anything in forever.

Reactions: 2
She's still there but think she's been shadow banned...when I searched for her I had to write nearly all of her username before she came up even tho I follow her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she maybe getting Botox to help with her texture? I honestly don’t see a difference, she still looks the same, she’s always getting these procedures done but don’t ever see any difference at all

I’ll never understand why these idiots won’t just admit they’ve had Botox/work done.
when I had Botox I was telling everyone cos it was amazing 😂
Do they really think we’re that thick we won’t notice. We look at their faces every day course we can tell!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.