Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Her interior decor is like my Nan’s in the early 80s. That standard lamp and the wicker shelving unit with the rounded top are stand out 80s items. Where can you even buy stuff like that from these days?
Its a nice normal cosy living room, nothing 80s about it…looks like stuff from Next.
would rather that than grey grey and grey with grey or mirrored furniture or crushed Crystal crap 😂😂

Reactions: 20

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Oh dear god the green lounge suit also comes in gold 🤮. They are £145!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

Plus their turnaround is 4 weeks. I know they are handmade but that seems really long?

Reading her farewell post she comes across as a spoilt brat tbh. She’s blaming everyone and everything else for her business failing, when her main problem is the clothes themselves and the extortionate pricing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LadyB65

Chatty Member
What’s with the slogans on those Lorna Luxe sweatshirts she wants to buy? Am I twenty years too old to know what they mean?
They’re the colour in French 😂 The beige one says Chameau, which means Camel and the purple one says Baies, which means Berries. I had to google these, I only knew that Vert was green and figured out they all followed this pattern - very strange. I don’t believe French people walk about wearing Green jumpers with the word Green printed in English 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Internet sales actually went through the roof during covid so the fact the owner is blaming all her issues on that just isn’t going to cut it. I actually dislike DS because of the owner, I think she’s very pushy and I don’t like the fact instead of looking at herself and her product she’s blaming other people for the failure of her business.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

rhc92

Chatty Member
I agree with Jess I get everyone is stressed around Christmas and it can be shit but after working in retail for years, it’s the worst. I once had someone pull a knife on me because we sold out of a £15 top their teenager daughter wanted. Never mind the fact I worked for a chain and there was 5 other stories within walking distance at the time. I’ve battled with mental illness my whole life but it doesn’t give you permission to be a knob to others which is what she’s describing rather than people not being happy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Without being horrible as it’s never nice when a business has to close but has she ever thought that maybe her clothes were just horrendous ?? I wouldn’t wear them even if I was 70!

• Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
All together now...

You put your left leg in, your left leg out,
Size up, size down, shake it all about...

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
So the skin products she was shilling just a few days ago clearly aren't working if her face yesterday was anything to go by ...

Is it just me that is starting to find the constant posting of her face spotty and then fully made up boring ?? It's the same old rubbish- just gotten out of bed grubby spotty face to trowelled on yellow foundation with this weird preening to the camera she does now...

• Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
Is it just me who is sick to death of seeing shackets? There doesn't seem to be any nice winter coats anywhere this year.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I think Jess is fine, she's enjoying a life of eating and drinking and seems to be out more than she's in these days.

Imo the issue is that what we are seeing from her was exactly what we saw before but the difference is she used to go out to work so her content was slotted in around that so it felt more genuine. She clearly does very little most days, I don't believe she cleans Mansion Millichamp as much as she says she does but its become her go to statement to explain her silence online. I'm sure the reality is, like most of her lazy instahun pals, she spends most of it watching boxsets or scrolling YouTube and tik tok waiting for her next call from ITS.

Just wish she wouldn't treat the people that follow her like idiots with amnesia 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the owner of DS has to realise that 1) her clothes that she sells for atrociously high prices are hideous and do not flatter or add any style to the body! It’s like paying £100 for a repurposed curtain fabric dress! 2) she was wrong in gifting the said expensive curtain clothes she creates to influencers who she knew have many plus size followers who could be her potential customers but this fell flat because instead of wasting money and time on doing that, she could’ve actually focused on building a community of her own and actually making clothes that make women feel confident and happy!

And I’m sorry but it says a lot that poppy or Jess never wear anything from her brand! It says a lot! Tells me they just smile with the dress, get their cash and throw it into the back of their wardrobe!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18