Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
I begrudgingly ordered that black "lettuce" top from Jess' collekshun on Monday, because it was reduced to a tenner and I'm after a top like that. I got an email today, four days after ordering, saying it was out of stock, even though it was still being advertised as in stock on the site. It's put me right off ordering anything from there again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
80363C16-B7DD-45A5-857E-26ADE79F6A89.png

Oh ffs. Here we go again. There’s barely any fucking room in it, why does she think she could’ve sized down?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

AuntieSocial

The wastefulness of the what seems like fortnightly collections from Jess is starting to really boil my piss. Nobody needs that many clothes, especially poorly made fast fashion style clothes.

And a Christmas collection launching just over 2 weeks before the big day is pointless - surely most people have already decided what they're wearing on Christmas Day and the party season is already underway. Even ITS had their Christmas party last weekend. I guess the slow boat from China containing all the tat Jess 'designed' must have been delayed.

• Heart

Chip1984

VIP Member
Nice to see Jess has bought the Wensleydale with cranberries in - a bit of fruit to go with the copious amounts of beige food 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
I think all the instahuns lose something when they give up their actual jobs to dedicate their lives to Instagram. They become dull because their lives become empty and dull 🤷‍♀️ Instagram is not and should not be a full time job, it's a hobby at best. The world is going mad!

• Heart

Silentwhisper13

I'm not really sure why alarm bells haven't went off in her head that if she's usually a 24/26 and she's sometimes wearing a 28 or a 22 from ITS, their sizing is completely off and unreliable, and should be held accountable. Zara and H&M get so much stick for this and tbh, when an influencer who keeps producing collections with a company that clearly has issues with their sizing but claims to be body positive, it just reeks of hypocrisy.
I also don't understand why ITS don't send her two sizes of "gifted" garments so she DOES where the correct size and doesn't have to say "size down" all the time when she's doing an advert for the company / celebs range. Surely she can send one item back and keep the actual item that fits and the company get an accurate and influenced ad?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Those pjs are rank. Cheap shit, which would only make bigger lasses sweat more!

I do like Jess, just wish she wouldn’t sell shit. She’s as bad as people who knock on your door and try to flog windows or utilities.

I genuinely couldn’t sell something I thought was wank, I’d have to get a different job. I care too much about lying to people just so I can make a few quid.

Whatever ITS are paying her it's clearly enough to fund her current lifestyle of eating, drinking and mini breaks ... she's not bothered at all about the ethics or moral issues attached to flogging over priced tatt to an audience of vulnerable plus sized women...she's now a fully paid of member of the ' sell shite to fund my lazy life club ' along with Poppy Adams, Callie Thorpe, Eyebrows, and that awful Laura Ferry !

Wallis03

Note to all "Influencers" how about you get all the PR stuff & free stuff together & donate it to charities local to you? This time of year there are so many people/families with nothing & can't afford any presents or luxeries. Don't just shove it in a drawer or cupboard pass it to someone who would love it!!

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Wow £145 for that hideous tracksuit omg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly I think fashion and plus size women have breathed a big sigh of relief. Also shows how full of shit the owner is when she’s all big on slow fashion etc but partners with Jess and Poppy both of which love fast fashion lol Jess even has designed numerous collections with a fast fashion brand so shows how full of shit she is

LellsBells

VIP Member
I’d love to understand how the mind works.
I’m so fed up with Jess. She annoys me when she does nothing all day - yet she annoys me when she doesn’t post because she’s been “working”. She pisses me off posting her ITS shite - yet when she does other hauls they really piss me off too, like the boots and coat hauls 🙄
I hate that she posts ads all the time now but when she posts anything else that’s mundane it does my head in.
To be honest she really can’t win with me. I hate everything she does and everything she’s become but for some reason I can’t bring myself to unfollow 😂
Does anyone else feel the same way about “influencers”?

• Haha
  • Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Was so tempted to comment on her bullshit skincare post asking why the “after” pic is so much lighter/brightened up than the first. It’s not really a real, fair verdict if she’s took the first one in dimmed light and the second in light. Obviously the light will hide most imperfections, does she think we’re dumb? So many deluded people in the comments too genuinely thinking she’s made progress when it’s all LIES. She honestly hasn’t got an honest bone left in her body. She looked so greasy last night too

• Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Already that River Island dress is better than a single thing In the Style have ever sold with her name on.

And of course she could have sized down 😂. It actually fits her really nicely. All shirred dresses are really stretchy?!!

All these Asos dresses are doing is showing how fucking awful ITS stuff is!

Last edited: