Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Jess is actually so disgusting🤢 working out with makeup on is the worst thing you could do it’ll clog up your pores and overall is just not good because you’ll be sweating and your pores will be open and all that makeup will seep into your pores and that’ll just cause lots of spots and grease and blemishes to appear. She has absolutely zero idea about hygiene or how to take care of herself. She’s literally a shambles. Also I don’t get why she blocked the person above? Reminds me of the time when Danielle Vanier blocked my best friend because she asked where to get lightbulbs from and my mate said “they sell them at Asda” she got sent a catty message from Danielle then a few days after got blocked 😂 honestly these influencers are so stuck up their own arses

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Afternoon-Tea

Long time lurker but new poster.
I ordered quite a few items but everything is going back. Really not worth the money imho.
The maxi skirt is completely see through & way too long, even for me at 5'8.
The tops are too short(for my personal liking). The mom jeans were nice but really big on sizing. X

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
It made me feel sick when she kept touching her sweaty face when she took her brownies out the oven like can you not? You’re baking and you’re touching your sweaty face? That’s so unhygienic.... having to eat something she cooked sounds like my worst nightmare. She’s so dirty yuck
It’s on a par with small children who have gross sticky hands - as soon as I know a small child has helped with the baking I politely decline the baked goods 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Anyone else find it amusing that Jess literally eats beige food and sugary foods constantly yet it was the ONE coffee that made her ill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

larabrn

It baffles me

...it's boiling hot so she plasters her face in heavy makeup and squeezes herself into a pair of skintight jeans and then is seemingly surprised that she is dripping in sweat !

And she apparently is a fashion influencer? What an absolute joke !
Completely THIS.

Why not go for a nice light make up look and some breathable fabrics?

The top is off the shoulder and it has a summery print but it also has so much fabric to it (the sleeves look huge) and that synthetic material just makes you sweat. Plus skin tight jeans. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It feels like she dresses to stand in front of the mirror but none of her outfits work in reality.

• Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Millie probably walks her. He must be getting annoyed at her, he's working and she's just pissing about all day.
I actually feel sorry for that dog! I legit FEAR that one day Jess is gonna get so fat she’ll sit on it accidentally and not notice and it’ll get sucked into her cheeks and never be seen again

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
That 6 week difference photo is a bare faced (lol) lie. The spots are in identical places, her roots are the same - it’s literally the same photo in different lighting!

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I’m all for a lazy day every now and again, it’s such a treat! But what exactly is she taking a break from? A night out?
She said she was out on Saturday so can’t do it then? Is having anything at all to do now considered a working day for Jess? God she makes me feel sick 😷 Similar to the poster above I’m a size 20/22, and I wouldn’t dream of doing what she does, she perpetuates the myth that all fat people are lazy and greasy! When she was fingering all those sweets this morning with her greasy fingers that she had been rubbing on her greasy face and crusty eyes I was disgusted by her.

She seriously needs to reevaluate her life if this is her content, she’s nothing but a pig.

• Sick

Em_

VIP Member
I wonder what tweedle Dee and tweedle dum will be up to today? They are going to be annoying either way.

My editing skills aren't the best
PhotoGrid_Plus_1623652856778.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

JesusChristAlmighty

Well that’s her update for today. She’s probably off to bed as she’s sooo tired. She’s been up early and driven to Manchester 😂😂. Millie is on dog duty again and sorting a dinner out. 😂😂
She’s one of them kinda people I’d love to take on my 12 hour night shift in full PPE with hardly any breaks at all. Only then can she say she’s so tired. The Lazy bint

Attachments

Reactions: 16

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Gotta love the fact she has managed to singlehandedly restock her collection whilst making a gusto pizza, doing a workout and stuffing her face at her grannmaa s ! 🥴

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I feel like Jess is currently questioning whether leaving her job was the right thing to do. She seems quite confused especially in those stories where she said about feeling weird and wanting to cry for “no reason” why in the fuck is she sharing that if it’s for no reason? Her entire persona seems quite forced now? Before it was natural because she didn’t have to depend on what she did on Instagram, now she’s pretty much dependant on us her viewers and brands working with her. It’s all good that a brand will work with her here and there but can she really be making enough to pay bills, feed herself and her husband and have enough left over for her extravagant purchases and holidays??? I doubt it somehow. I hope she fails too. Jess isn’t a good influencer. She’s so unhygienic and such a bad rep for brands. She acts disgustingly I’d feel embarrassed to have her representing my brand she acts like a joke. She’s going more and more downhill too

Em_

VIP Member
"Hi Guys" just fuck off! It's really getting in my last nerve every time she says hi guys.

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Hope the person who requested a “Day in the Life of Jess” reel is prepared for it to be her naked in bed til 3pm then some KFC.
She said she gave up her job because people want to see a day in the life of her .. I can just imagine my OH's face if I told him I was giving up my job and responsibilities because Sharon in Runcorn wanted to see what I got up to all day. .... Doesn't really pay the bills does it 😂

Millie has clearly been sucked in to the fantasy too of this being their fortune maker ... Appearing today several times ... He hasn't been a (willing/happy) feature for a long time

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I mean there is being body positive, and then there is slowly killing your self. She is so swollen and sallow looking lately. So unhealthy 😔

I’m a big girl myself (24) but every day I make a point to eat lots of fruit and veg, with lots of water. I could do with losing weight, yes, but as well as having my treats I try to fuel my body with good stuff too