Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, she’s got big. My prediction of being at least a 30 by the end of the year is looking likely to happen 😬 She’s killing herself ☹

Reactions: 6
The third pic I think she's caught a whiff of her grubby gunt 🤮
Oh Jess. I know she’s a plus size influencer and obviously that’s what to expect from her, but she’s so unhealthy. Plates upon plates of unhealthy carby heavily meat based oily greasy beige food nearly everyday. I’ve never once seen her have a nice healthy meal with leafy greens and tomatoes or salad! Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean cutting everything out but she goes overboard. She has food issues for sure. I think she comfort eats. I suspect now she works at home she will get much bigger. It’s weird because at once point she seemed to be losing weight! I remember she posted a reel in a dress a few months back and she genuinely looked nice! Now she just seems really swollen and her lifestyle seems to be so stagnant. I can’t see her losing weight she’ll just get larger and larger

Reactions: 10
I mean there is being body positive, and then there is slowly killing your self. She is so swollen and sallow looking lately. So unhealthy 😔

I’m a big girl myself (24) but every day I make a point to eat lots of fruit and veg, with lots of water. I could do with losing weight, yes, but as well as having my treats I try to fuel my body with good stuff too

Reactions: 16
That reel looks like Waynetta Slob who then won a mini makeover on a local Facebook page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean there is being body positive, and then there is slowly killing your self. She is so swollen and sallow looking lately. So unhealthy 😔

I’m a big girl myself (24) but every day I make a point to eat lots of fruit and veg, with lots of water. I could do with losing weight, yes, but as well as having my treats I try to fuel my body with good stuff too
Is it me or do Jess’ lips look more plump than usual? Has she gone and got fillers again? Kept that very quiet if she has
B9E2627F-088B-498D-83F0-0E500FB14E9E.jpeg

Also they literally look so alike it’s crazy!! Their nose, smile and eyes looks the exact same bloody hell are they related or something
EFCA361E-84CA-4BC9-8261-33ECA0A35BB1.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Is it me or do Jess’ lips look more plump than usual? Has she gone and got fillers again? Kept that very quiet if she has
View attachment 627027

Also they literally look so alike it’s crazy!! Their nose, smile and eyes looks the exact same bloody hell are they related or something
View attachment 627031
I don't get how or why she's always dolled up and he's always looking like a slob when they take pics together. Like the last time when they stayed overnight at a hotel / Spa and went for dinner, she was dressed to the 9s and he looked like he'd just rolled out of bed! I'd get annoyed with my husband if he stopped making an effort out and about!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell!!! It’s awake before midday! Must of tit the bed!
You’re close...it sounds like she’s awake because she was on the verge of pissing the bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

At one point in her boring dream tale, I thought it was another Ivyverdure ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re close...it sounds like she’s awake because she was on the verge of pissing the bed 🤦🏼‍♀️

At one point in her boring dream tale, I thought it was another Ivyverdure ad 😂
Same, I was waiting for her to mention it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That description of her dream was the content we've all been waiting for 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't believe she's ran out of content already she has to tell us her dreams. Which everyone knows is one of the most boring things ever 😬

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.