Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like such a dick tonight ? We all know its Poppy * eyeroll* ...she's becoming increasingly more insincere and irritating.

Also the 2nd lot of ' ammmmazin ' hair products...she's certainly slipped into her flog anything sales rep role quickly . Might have had a teeny bit of respect for her, in her role as a full-time instagrammer, if she had said she would pay those freebies forward to someone who follows her but nah she just continues to prove how grabby she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why all the secrecy about her ”mate” coming to stay? This is another tick on the insta-bleep list. Solomon and Hinch do this all the time when they are seeing each other.

I‘m amazed how quickly Jess has converted to full social media prick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Raging that she’s been gifted Philip Kingsley hair care stuff!!! I have to save so much to buy anything from this brand and yet again, she’s been gifted a whole set… and not long had the Matrix range gifted too!
Just shows she will flog anything for a freebie, she chops and changes who she praises depending on what she’s been gifted… sorry if I sound bitter 😞
I used to like Jess, but she’s just becoming so annoying since she’s become a “full time Instagrammer” as it’s her “job” now… I am starting to really go off of her very quickly…
I done market research on one of his products, my hair is really fine, even after all the faff using the products it was still fine! You’re not missing anything!!

Reactions: 8
Why all the secrecy about her ”mate” coming to stay? This is another tick on the insta-bleep list. Solomon and Hinch do this all the time when they are seeing each other.

I‘m amazed how quickly Jess has converted to full social media prick
Insta cunts... I love it!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Raging that she’s been gifted Philip Kingsley hair care stuff!!! I have to save so much to buy anything from this brand and yet again, she’s been gifted a whole set… and not long had the Matrix range gifted too!
Just shows she will flog anything for a freebie, she chops and changes who she praises depending on what she’s been gifted… sorry if I sound bitter 😞
I used to like Jess, but she’s just becoming so annoying since she’s become a “full time Instagrammer” as it’s her “job” now… I am starting to really go off of her very quickly…
Lorna has gifted it her, she's been working with them and she's launching something with them. Lorna's hair doesn't look much different to me after using the products. I think her and Jess are insta friendly. I don't think Jess will use it and she could give it away via a competition.
I think Jess will take any freebie going and flog anything. She's now advertising iconic and all the insta twats advertise that.

Reactions: 2
Watched her stories tonight. Thanks for the heads up about her #ad parcel as I made sure I skipped right trough that. I refuse to give her views.
Guys she’s finished her boooooook. I hate how she says booooooook ( and many other words , mirrow, grummar) you know the book that has pages and you have to turn them in being able to read them. Not a great advert for her readly plug is it. Every single ad with her is a big fat lie and just many grabbing greediness
Not that I wish to be sticking up for her but readly is a magazine subscription.

I wonder what tweedle Dee and tweedle dum will be up to today? They are going to be annoying either way.

My editing skills aren't the best
PhotoGrid_Plus_1623652856778.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She has recently said 2 hair product companies are the best....

So what happened to bumble and bumble she raved about

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Poppy slept on the sweaty arse sofa? Has Millie jet washed the shower again in preparation for their visitor?

Poppy clearly only visiting to get on Jess recent full-time influencer band wagon. Wants a piece of that pie for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh can you not read books on there? I thought you could? My bad 🤣🤣
Lol no. Readly was quite good but not worth the money for me as don’t read enough magazines. If you buy a lot it’s deffo worth it. However you are right to think it would be fake as all her other adverts have been!

Looks like Asda are now selling In The Style!
I wonder if they’re stock Jess’s collection 🤔

Oh can you not read books on there? I thought you could? My bad 🤣🤣
I thought that too …I commented about her reading a paperback when they were in Norfolk, the day after she advertised Readly 🙈😂

Of course they’re up till 4am, they don’t rly do duck all with their life apart from getting things for free and living a life on the sofa. These two are the biggest twats, poppy Adams is the worrrrst tho even worse than Jess. I wonder if now that poppy is there Jess will actually wash her minge
45C6BAC9-FB4A-4B23-95A9-DF22B12EAD8B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure it will be a repeat of the last visit! Up all night, drinking, eating and stroking each others massive egos .

Then lots of cringe stories of them doing each others hair and Poppy trying on Jess’s clothes !

They are absolute muppets!

Reactions: 9
oh no I cannot stand poppy, I had to unfollow her a while back, looks like I’m not looking at jess’s stories til she’s gone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Milli was probably trying to sleep while the 2 of them were up cackling all night. They’re not the quietest of girls!
I bet he’s working today while they’re both snoring their heads off 🙄

Reactions: 7
Of course they’re up till 4am, they don’t rly do duck all with their life apart from getting things for free and living a life on the sofa. These two are the biggest twats, poppy Adams is the worrrrst tho even worse than Jess. I wonder if now that poppy is there Jess will actually wash her minge
View attachment 616699
oh HOW would I live otherwise? What anticipation! Piss off Poppy.

I like Jess but she’s becoming unbearable and I think Jess is going to get more and more on my nerves too now.

Why do they hype up the fact she's going to stay with her... yet don't post anything? Why would you go late at night when they couldve spent all day today together instead?
Didn't she leave early the day after last time she went down? Got there late then left afternoon?
And what could they possibly he talking about until 4am when all they both do is receive practically the same freebies and eat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.