Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I got Hello Fresh I thought this won’t feed 2 of us! No wonder she doubles up, once cooked it’s more than enough for 2! So doubling up is just pure greed!
I find Gousto portions are better and more filling that hello fresh ones

I don’t understand either. They don’t appear to have a huge amount of outgoings from what I see in real life and what you see on her page, She doesn’t seem to spend money on lavish things, they have one car. She lives in a relatively cheap house in the cheaper part of the area. Most the clothes she does in hauls she must send back as she never wears them. I think the likes of Callie and Danielle vanier etc get more work as they’re London based. I find them so annoying with their pretentious lifestyles and Jess used to be the normal down to earth geordie lass. Now she lacks any style, her content is tit and she’s just getting bigger. She’s not even funny anymore either. Other than ITs , boohoo crap I don’t see her making a fortune anytime soon. You can’t pay bills on those gifted boxes of crap she gets and ugly headbands 😂
Food. I honestly think she spends a fortune of tit

Reactions: 1
I find Gousto portions are better and more filling that hello fresh ones

Food. I honestly think she spends a fortune of tit
Well they don’t pay for their gousto . But that expensive chocolate she buys is beyond ridiculous. Urgh her current story’s of her sweating in the kitchen are gross.

Reactions: 5
Going on a zoom meeting for a hair collab (I would have thought) with no make up and sweaty face. Peak Jess 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Going on a zoom meeting for matrix hair products and baking some brownies! Wow what a business woman / model!
It made me feel sick when she kept touching her sweaty face when she took her brownies out the oven like can you not? You’re baking and you’re touching your sweaty face? That’s so unhygienic.... having to eat something she cooked sounds like my worst nightmare. She’s so dirty yuck

Reactions: 11
Well they don’t pay for their gousto . But that expensive chocolate she buys is beyond ridiculous. Urgh her current story’s of her sweating in the kitchen are gross.
The chocolate bars do look amazing, I'd never buy them, I'm too tight, but they do look good.

Reactions: 1
It made me feel sick when she kept touching her sweaty face when she took her brownies out the oven like can you not? You’re baking and you’re touching your sweaty face? That’s so unhygienic.... having to eat something she cooked sounds like my worst nightmare. She’s so dirty yuck
It’s on a par with small children who have gross sticky hands - as soon as I know a small child has helped with the baking I politely decline the baked goods 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The chocolate bars do look amazing, I'd never buy them, I'm too tight, but they do look good.
I got suckered in and got myself some of the chocolate smith mallow eggs after Easter and they were not all that. I'd rather have a bar of dairy milk and save my money.

Reactions: 4
I got suckered in and got myself some of the chocolate smith mallow eggs after Easter and they were not all that. I'd rather have a bar of dairy milk and save my money.
That's good to know, it's the kind of thing I'd ask for, for my birthday as I wouldn't spend my own money on it. I think I'll stick to Aldi chocolate 🤣

• Haha
Would you like a globule of sweat added into your brownie mix??? I’ve said it on here so many times. She’s just so unhygienic 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Anyone else tried anything solely based on Jess?

Reactions: 2
I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Nope but there a load of places I won’t buy from as they’ve gifted her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I did buy some ordinary products, surprisingly considering her skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I tried the bumble and bumble hair stuff, to be fair I’d already saved it on ASOS but her recommendation did sway me,which is weird because I don’t even think her hair ever looks nice personally.
I like it though, it’s worked really well for my hair.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she eats veg... the mushrooms on the grammas Sunday dinners 🤣
I think I saw a broccoli floret once or twice🥦😂

Expensive industrial chocolate lol. It's not like she goes to a chocolate maker to taste something really good once in a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I bought a dress from her pink clove collection ages ago and really loved it for special occasions. Other than that can’t say I’ve been influenced. She has made me want to lose weight and helped keep it off mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s on a par with small children who have gross sticky hands - as soon as I know a small child has helped with the baking I politely decline the baked goods 😂😂
I’m exactly the same 🤣🤣🤣 I won’t eat anything a child has touched 🤣

Jess has never influenced me to buy anything but to be fair since the pandemic and the sheer greediness shown from influencers I promised myself I wouldn’t buy anything they recommend. Her skin is tit, her hair isn’t spectacular and even her style has gone downhill. She used to be so fashionable!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.