Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cb2020

I'll hold my hands up and admit I've bought a few items of clothing she has tried on in hauls, although more so from like 2 years ago. I'm not a huge fan of her style these days, she just doesn't put as much effort in as she used to.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I noticed in one of the photos behind the scenes before the collection was announced, she had the wrap skirt on with a Red Cross over wrap top. I liked the outfit together so looked for it but no top existed so I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a second drop coming imminently
She deleted that post almost immediately I thought ?

bunnyhop15

Smae
I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Anyone else tried anything solely based on Jess?
Same, tried the bumble and bumble. Quite like it and still using the same bottle a year later!

Silentwhisper13

Maybe he was always like that, maybe he doesn't give a damn. He's not the infuencer after all.
But she's posted pics before on her grid and stories of him actually looking half decent, pre lockdown before the seem to have given up on life!
Besides the point of him not being the influencer, wouldn't you want to make an effort in day to day life just to wear smart clothes, brush ya teeth and look presentable when you have a date night, at the very least! I just don't get them. He wears tbr same clothes day in and out too