Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but new poster.
I ordered quite a few items but everything is going back. Really not worth the money imho.
The maxi skirt is completely see through & way too long, even for me at 5'8.
The tops are too short(for my personal liking). The mom jeans were nice but really big on sizing. X

Reactions: 18
I know! It’s so warm out she could just shower quickly and go out with her hair in a wet bun. She’s just a slob and she seems to relish it atm 🤢
This is exactly what I did today. Went for a run and was meeting my friend after, jumped in the shower in between and just went out with wet hair which dried naturally quickly in the heat. Took me 15 minutes, would never ever have turned up to meet her covered in sweat

Reactions: 3
If she didn’t shower, but put clean clothes on after I wonder if she washed them before she wears them again 😬🤢

Reactions: 4
She blatantly never showered before going to her mums - she looks filthy and her hair has been given a shake and go 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just wondering if anyone saw her pink dress on sale? Asking because when I checked the website at 12.30 on Friday it wasn't on there. It looks like she gifted it to all of her cronies so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't actually on sale!
I couldn't find it either!

So even if she didn't shower.... why would you tell thousands of people??

Reactions: 7
She has put on stories that the pink rose dress has been restocked - how could they possibly have restocked it that quickly??
The top she's wearing tonight is still available in every size, and the white Mom jeans with the granny-tastic elasticated waist are in stock in most sizes too. It's all just marketing - it'll be half price in a week or two, yet still overpriced.

Reactions: 10
Gotta love the fact she has managed to singlehandedly restock her collection whilst making a gusto pizza, doing a workout and stuffing her face at her grannmaa s ! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she didn’t shower, but put clean clothes on after I wonder if she washed them before she wears them again 😬🤢
I'd be paranoid that I would smell 🥴 Like others have said about the time it takes to shower. It takes me 10 minutes and that's washing my hair as well

I thought it would take longer for her to get to this stage of self congratulation, even I'm surprised though at how quick the real jess has emerged.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd be paranoid that I would smell 🥴 Like others have said about the time it takes to shower. It takes me 10 minutes and that's washing my hair as well
Sweat doesn't mean you smell, if you have a good general hygiene, which she clearly hasn't 🥴🤢 But it's quite unpleasant. With a quick shower, you just feel new again (at least for a moment if the weather is really hot).

Reactions: 3
I just truly don’t understand why Jess feels the need to broadcast it to 100k of people??

After a workout I feel so gross - the sweaty under boob situation in particular! Honestly grossed me out how she’s probably got thrush all over her body from that sweat festering in all her folds.
A quick blast in the shower and a change of clothes makes such a difference

• Sick
She literally had sweat pouring down her boobs...

bleeping grim

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I just truly don’t understand why Jess feels the need to broadcast it to 100k of people??
🤣🤣 I know right.
Why do they always start their stories with “Happy whatever day it is”
Everyone knows what day it is…
Perks_of_being_laura always struggles to remember the day. It’s boring now. She is constantly showing “what she’s been gifted” ITS SO BORING!!!! Why do they announce such boring tit to the world. No one cares if you go to the toilet, eat breakfast or get gifted everything you own… it’s annoying and really winds me up

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 I know right.
Why do they always start their stories with “Happy whatever day it is”
Everyone knows what day it is…
Perks_of_being_laura always struggles to remember the day. It’s boring now. She is constantly showing “what she’s been gifted” ITS SO BORING!!!! Why do they announce such boring tit to the world. No one cares if you go to the toilet, eat breakfast or get gifted everything you own… it’s annoying and really winds me up
I agree ! The gifted the stuff is annoying but unless they show the stuff the freebies will stop rolling in ! What irritates me more is when they say they are not obliged to show the freebies but here's a code for some discount!

Reactions: 6
The way she was so out of breath when walking to her “grummas” was quite frankly disgusting to hear and imagine how much strain is on her heart if she can’t even walk her dog up the road without struggling

Also guys don’t believe it, they never run out of stock they probably just only put a small number of items on the website so that when it sold out it would generate more hype because people always want something more when they’ve felt they’ve missed out!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she is modelling more you’d think the companies to tell her to stop picking her skin,it’s awful to see all the scabs.

• Sick
I agree ! The gifted the stuff is annoying but unless they show the stuff the freebies will stop rolling in ! What irritates me more is when they say they are not obliged to show the freebies but here's a code for some discount!
The gifted posts really grind me. Can someone start a thread for me please? I’d be interested to read thoughts on this “Instagrammer” “influencer” or whatever she classed herself as. I used to love following her, but it seems to be just gifted item only on her page now. And she has some weird paid partnership with a Welsh shopping centre stDavid’s. How does one get paid to play a game of golf and eat unhealthy food and drink lots of alcohol? I don’t understand it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.