Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Kingdonkey for the winning title. I'm sorry I couldn't fit c#$t on.
The winning title
Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty and a greedy c#$t!

Recap
Jess quit her job at the bank to launch her own range with in the style.
Jess shot some more of SS collection and went down to Essex for the shoot.
There is more, but I can't remember any of it at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sweating is really bad. I would be concerned about the stress on her heart being that size. Its obviously struggling

Reactions: 4
Genuine q. Does anyone actually find her funny
I do, well I did, haven't found her funny in awhile and was hoping we'd get the old Jess back, but now I agree with others and think she's going to become insufferable.

Reactions: 6
She’s doing “polls” now instead of actually replying to messages. Transformation to fully fledged insta wanker complete I think

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her stories this evening, the one about that girl who wanted something from her range, she's so full of herself now

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else crack up when she does that walk towards camera? Yesterday I think it was down a hall and then outside on the steps?

Thinks she looks glam but she is just stomping. Piss myself every time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else crack up when she does that walk towards camera? Yesterday I think it was down a hall and then outside on the steps?

Thinks she looks glam but she is just stomping. Piss myself every time
I’ll never be able to watch her walk again without picturing the one they uploaded without music STOMP stunning STOMP stunning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow that maxi skirt is VERY see through. It annoyed me because you could see the bottom of her tshirt through it (someone upthread pointed it out too) but she posted a pic of someone else wearing it and it really showed how thin the material is.

The Lauren girl looked really good in the “gunt grabbing dress” - not at all gunt grabbing on her. It’s actually quite nice tbf.

“We’re just trying to figure out restocking... answer these polls...” Alright Stella McCartney, calm down. They have data and analytics to do that, they don’t need your poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow that maxi skirt is VERY see through. It annoyed me because you could see the bottom of her tshirt through it (someone upthread pointed it out too) but she posted a pic of someone else wearing it and it really showed how thin the material is.

The Lauren girl looked really good in the “gunt grabbing dress” - not at all gunt grabbing on her. It’s actually quite nice tbf.

“We’re just trying to figure out restocking... answer these polls...” Alright Stella McCartney, calm down. They have data and analytics to do that, they don’t need your poll.
I just came to say some of the bits actually look nice on some of the pictures of other people she’s put up! Don’t think she’s made for modelling clothes

Reactions: 7

Stella McCartney 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Jess so hate to be remotely mean but why the duck does she have her own range and it’s all too long for her 🤦‍♂️ I’m a similar shape weight and height to Jess and I would trip clean over most of that stuff at the length she’s wearing it at.
her height would be classed as petite in ‘straight’ sized clothes so why the fuckis her own range not made to suit?! They could bloody adjust it easily.
the quality is clearly tit but that’s in the styles ‘style’ and if they offered me a tit tonne of cash to model polyester with my gunt out I’d do it and spent it at ASOS 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So dani dyers new collection drops tomorrow. All in sizes 4-24 in petite and tall ranges too. If she can do that why can't jess. Jess is a short arse so how on earth does her range not cover petite. Bloody daft

Reactions: 8
For the first time, watching her dancing in the kitchen vid, I thought ‘what a head
She’s given up her job for this instagrammer career, and still acting like a twit.
I like Jess usually but, my god, sort your life out and start taking this seriously

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.