Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There's literally no difference, just the lighting! She still has the same spots in the same places. There is no way they have been taken 6 weeks apart - she's a fucking liar!
No way have they been taken 6 weeks apart, she’s got the same spot in the same place on the left of her chin and her hairs exactly the same just moved around slightly different. Why do they feel the need to lie all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16

Babybail93

VIP Member
Does anyone else crack up when she does that walk towards camera? Yesterday I think it was down a hall and then outside on the steps?

Thinks she looks glam but she is just stomping. Piss myself every time

• Haha

JesusChristAlmighty

If she had one singular brain cell, just the one.
She’d get away with the lying.
If she washed her face, sorted her eye bogies that she’s become infatuated about and brushed her hair. Then I may believe she’s been awake a while. But no. She’s straight on the phone with her puffy night face, eye bogies and bird nest hair. Trying to say she’s been up ages. I live in the south and can smell her bullshit from here 💩 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

H AC12

Why Jess gave up the safety net of working in the bank to put out clips about having a shit (her words) is mind boggling and also disgusting. Why would any companies want to be associated with her at this point? I personally don’t think she has the content to make this a full time job (rolling eyes writing that, how anyone can call Instagram a full time job?) it’s not a case of ‘finding her feet’ as she’s been doing this for a while now.

Reactions: 15

SuzyE

VIP Member
Her chin was knocking off her tits, and it sounded like fat sex.... What the hell 😲
Who says something like that on a public forum?!. She's so crass, and she's supposed to be representing a clothing company.
She needs to be careful or they'll drop her as quick as they signed her up

• Haha
  • Sick

Em_

VIP Member
In her recent posts with Poppy, she just looks awful. Poppy looks like she’s lost weight (and I actually think she’s really facially very pretty) and Jess has just let herself go!
I used to think Poppy was pretty, but her personality shines through now and it's made her ugly on the outside as well as the inside

Babybail93

VIP Member
Why all the secrecy about her ”mate” coming to stay? This is another tick on the insta-cunt list. Solomon and Hinch do this all the time when they are seeing each other.

I‘m amazed how quickly Jess has converted to full social media prick

• Haha

Hdt1

I love Jess so hate to be remotely mean but why the fuck does she have her own range and it’s all too long for her 🤦‍♂️ I’m a similar shape weight and height to Jess and I would trip clean over most of that stuff at the length she’s wearing it at.
her height would be classed as petite in ‘straight’ sized clothes so why the fuckis her own range not made to suit?! They could bloody adjust it easily.
the quality is clearly shit but that’s in the styles ‘style’ and if they offered me a shit tonne of cash to model polyester with my gunt out I’d do it and spent it at ASOS 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Wouldn't you think she'd cook for her grandparents once in a while? She's always going round there and never seems to do much for them. I think she's quite lucky having grandparents still alive at her age.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Is it me or is she acting even more like an embarrassing tit lately

She’s so cringey it’s untrue! I think she’s trying to be funny but it seems so forced it’s like darling stop you’re really embarrassing yourself my god

Sozhun

VIP Member
Shoots rough as fuck, considering that insta is now her day job she really needs to get in the mindset that you wouldn't turn up to an office with bed hair and smeared mascara (well...you shouldn't but some people do 🤨) and to actually make herself look presentable. It's not difficult to run a brush through your hair and wash your face really.
She is destined to fail if this is how she approaches it all.
She's looked a hot mess every single day so far except when she's gone out for food. Other than that she's sat wallowing in her own filth dripping with sweat. She's foul. No brand would want to work with that surely??
I reckon she's loving her new career venture now that she can be even more slovenly than she already was. Mili needs to have a word. Poor bloke actually doing a days work while jess brings home headbands and those shit treat boxes 😆

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
So she's guest speaking ( for a fee ? ) on the Callie Thorpe Con corner ( the one where they have scammed hefty subscription fees from vulnerable women) and she's going on to talk about Summer ready bodies ....now I've followed Jess for about 2 years now and unless I blinked and missed it I don't think I've ever heard her talk about preparing her body for summer ?

• Haha

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Did you see her feet and ankles. She has a degree of heart failure , they are seriously swollen! That dancing also. I felt embarrassed for her, thrusting her fat twat. She isn’t right in the head. It is actually becoming very embarrassing. I honestly fear for her going forward

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t really understand what jess’s “thing” is. It used to be clothes & styling, but it really isn’t now. That’s something she does on occasion. There’s no hauls, no interesting content. There’s crap makeup, kitchen dancing & sweating post workout videos. The Instagram cleaners are cleaning & engaging, the home accounts are engaging & showing home content, same with the food pages. But Jess is just bumbling around pretending to be a full time instagrammer but in reality, as we all predicted, she’s doing fuck all and staying in bed most of the day while claiming to be self employed

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Anyone else get RAGEY when she’s starts referring to herself as she? ‘Oh look she’s had a transformational she’s looking goooooood’ it sends me wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HanHan.

The only time I ever say “I’ve been up for hours” is when I’m lying. I’ve really been laying in bed on my phone scrolling! Just stop saying it Jess. I’m not judging you because you haven’t been up since 8, I’m judging you because you’re blatantly lying about being up since 8!

• Haha

JesusChristAlmighty

Rewind. Can we have a rewind. Iconic …… She says she tried it for a bit before. But you’ve done nothing but bang on about the Charlotte Tilbury dewy foundation base stuff. By the way. Them iconic bottles are new and full. So you’ve clearly not used it for some time before. I CAN STILL SMELL
6E486DD7-0EB1-45DA-AB15-5C8ECAE7BA9D.png
YOUR BULLSHIT FROM DOWN SOUTH!! 💩💩💩

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Is it just me or is it just not that hot? Like yeah… it’s warm. But it’s no record breaking super heat wave we’re experiencing. She’s acting like she’s just landed on the sun!
I think it’s awful, far too hot. I am that person that moans about how hot it is when it gets to 18 degrees. It’s really humid, well it is where I am and I hate the summer.

• Heart
  • Haha