Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HanHan.

“Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t got time to reply to your messages, but I’m gonna have a chill day to meself, eat leftover Chinese, 2 massiveboxes of sweets and chocolates and watch shite tv. If you’re lucky I’ll do a haaauuul (hehe I’m so random) on Sunday which I used klarna to pay for, I’ll affiliate link all the stuff, say how much I love it but then return it all. Actually me grummar will have to return it for me cos I’m so busy! Anyways, hope you’re having a lovely Thursday!”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I went and read some of the comments and I agree with the men
When do you cross the line when all it’s doing is glorify obesity and to be so un-healthy?
Like they said there is curvy and abit bigger girls then there is Jess and her crew and them girls in the pic who are just clearly obese and un-healthy and all because it’s now seen cool to be apart of the bo-po community you get shot down for dare saying anything as your just fat shaming!!
Same if it was the other end of the scale and it was a bunch of clearly under weight anorexics!
Being severely overweight like Jess comes with many health issues
Being anorexic also comes with many health issues
So people need to get over themselves and stop using the fat card and shooting people down for pointing out the obvious

Hope that didnt offend anyone and you understood the point I was trying to make x
Showing plus size women isn’t glorifying obesity. It’s showing people like me what their clothes look like on someone of my size. It’s pointless showing a size 10 model in clothes that go up to a size 28 for example. Even on a size 16 it would look very different. Being “obese” does not necessarily make you unhealthy - there are a variety of reasons which can lead to someone being overweight. There are many, many people who are classed as obese who are very fit and healthy.

• Heart

Annie65

VIP Member
I don’t want to be horrible but I’m a bitch so here goes

I hope this won’t last and she will have to go back to work. It’s insulting for all of us working day in day out while she’s recording stories gorging herself in food, being a stupid twat while she dances in her kitchen or sits around for hours stewing in her sweat while she’s got fuck all to do all day. It’s pissing me off and I don’t think any ‘influencer ‘ deserves to earn any sole income from Instagram. I hope she fails

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
""She might just lie there but she might go shower and she might do some housework...she might do a live later if she's got time but she might not " ....is just me but does she just talk random shite for the sake of it ?! This is her job now ! I'm not sure she has grasped this concept!!

And she really irritates me with the I've ordered loads but can't remember what I've ordered!! Ohh to be soo privileged to be able to order shed loads of clothes on a whim and not remember what you've spent money on!!!

And whilst I'm having a rant ...she has a rail of clothes in her room that she apparently loves and that she has put her name to but she has yet to wear them so why is she ordering more !!!??!!!

She's no longer relatable imo !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TryingNYC

RAN here for the reactions…that video!! Dear god. The second hand embarrassment is coursing through me, I need to sit down. Ignoring the tan and the jammas and the hair and the dancing… 2 weeks of full time instahun and we’re getting ‘today is going to be a great day’ faux positivity reels. WHO is encouraged by these?? Of course it’s a great day for you, you woke up 5mins ago and this was the only thing on your to-do list! Who relates to her now?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Why do people call people lazy if they get up later than 7/8am? It really baffles me.. she can sleep till when she wants that doesn’t make her lazy. I have a baby and on mat leave and I’m very lucky my son loves his sleep so some mornings we don’t wake up till 9.30, and I wouldn’t call me/us lazy!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LellsBells

VIP Member
She’s full of shit! In her skincare highlight she showed a bottle of Eucerin moisturiser that she ran out of and “didn’t want to rebuy” so she started using an Cerave moisturiser instead 🤔

I’m starting to feel like I’m watching QVC with Jess now, I’m so close to unfollowing her!!

Reactions: 20

LellsBells

VIP Member
The post about her accidentally video calling her girl group …was she “having a shit” at the photo shoot?? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I went and read some of the comments and I agree with the men
When do you cross the line when all it’s doing is glorify obesity and to be so un-healthy?
Like they said there is curvy and abit bigger girls then there is Jess and her crew and them girls in the pic who are just clearly obese and un-healthy and all because it’s now seen cool to be apart of the bo-po community you get shot down for dare saying anything as your just fat shaming!!
Same if it was the other end of the scale and it was a bunch of clearly under weight anorexics!
Being severely overweight like Jess comes with many health issues
Being anorexic also comes with many health issues
So people need to get over themselves and stop using the fat card and shooting people down for pointing out the obvious

Hope that didnt offend anyone and you understood the point I was trying to make x
I don’t agree with the point you’re trying to make. I don’t think it was glorifying obesity and I’m always confused when people use that line. Who are we to say what is a normal healthy size? Everyones “healthy” doesn’t necessarily mean the same thing. Some people are thin and have health issues. When I saw that photo of him laying with all the bbws, it made me feel proud! We hardly ever see women with our bodies being shown positively in the media. We’re always being told to be thinner, to be prettier, basically that we’re not good enough. So I’m feckin proud to see Aitch using chunky models who have a body size closer to mine. We may be fat , but we can still be sexy. Also I think it’s unfair to assume all those women in the pic have a lifestyle like Jess. Many plus size women lead a healthier lifestyle than Jess... Jess is just off the scale unhealthy and so so stuck in her bad ways

I think it’s bad when plus size people like Jess do what they do and portray themselves to be dirty lazy slobs as not all us plus size women are like that. Jess literally brings down the plus size community by acting the way she does. Some of us wash everyday, take care of ourselves, workout and eat healthy.

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Why do people call people lazy if they get up later than 7/8am? It really baffles me.. she can sleep till when she wants that doesn’t make her lazy. I have a baby and on mat leave and I’m very lucky my son loves his sleep so some mornings we don’t wake up till 9.30, and I wouldn’t call me/us lazy!?
I don’t get the whole “I’ve cleaned my whole house, cured cancer and world hunger by 8am” guys. Lying in is fucking beautiful.

Jess is so lazy for so many reasons but not everyone’s rhythm is set to early morning wake up.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
This must be the content she had to upload before the con corner shite. That lass will use anything that’s given to her.
There's literally no difference, just the lighting! She still has the same spots in the same places. There is no way they have been taken 6 weeks apart - she's a fucking liar!

Reactions: 18
I haven’t seen her posting her usual gousto meals but even that is a sign of how lazy she is. She’d rather pay for a box of ingredients than go Tesco/Asda and buy them separately? I understand the hype behind gousto if you’re a busy person with an actual job + life but Jess has so much time on her hands it’s unreal. Even when she was working it was only 2/3 days a week, she lounges about at home most the day and lays around in her grubby sweaty clothes. I don’t see why she has to rely on gousto boxes. In my opinion it’s just really lazy of her when she isn’t exactly the busiest most active person especially not now she’s a full time “shitfluencer”
She relies on Gousto because she doesn’t have to pay for it thanks to people using her code!

• Sick

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
“Hi guys, it looks like I’ve only just got up but I have been up for a while. I’ve just been doing admin bits”
B. U. L. L. S. H. I. T

• Haha

EssexHun

Raging that she’s been gifted Philip Kingsley hair care stuff!!! I have to save so much to buy anything from this brand and yet again, she’s been gifted a whole set… and not long had the Matrix range gifted too!
Just shows she will flog anything for a freebie, she chops and changes who she praises depending on what she’s been gifted… sorry if I sound bitter 😞
I used to like Jess, but she’s just becoming so annoying since she’s become a “full time Instagrammer” as it’s her “job” now… I am starting to really go off of her very quickly…