Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say that downpour was really bad, I'm not far from where she is and I got caught in it 😂

Wonder where she's going to shoot cos I know where she's staying 👀
so do I! Loved the galleria back in the day when I lived down the road in St Albans!

Reactions: 4
When she first came on stories with the mermaid beach hair I thought wow, she looks lush! Then I saw the rest of the hair. The extensions aren’t great are they 😬 but credit where it’s due, Jess looks fab! Her makeup is lovely, hopefully her hair will look OK in the photos!!

Reactions: 12
I agree it the best Jess has looked, i just wish she had a bit more volume to those extensions

Reactions: 5
Really? I don’t think she looks anything like Jac, I wouldn’t think they remotely similar.
Agreed ! I was thinking what ?! I can't see it and tbh I don't think she does look great..the makeup is much improved but the middle parting and lank waves do nothing for her imo!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Really? I don’t think she looks anything like Jac, I wouldn’t think they remotely similar.
Me neither. Personally I think Jac has got a naturally pretty face and her skin is flawless. That’s something Jess definitely hasn’t got. I can’t see one thing they have in common look wise at all.

Those two prints she's shown are definitely Evans 1999 !
The Style is old fashioned...why is she wetting herself with excitement??

Not going to lie, I like that first swimsuit 😂 but they really haven't done her as dirty when it comes to the make up this time. Still imagine the pictures are going to be awkward!

Jess looks great. But those swimsuits…where’s the boob support?!? We need it!!

Reactions: 7
Those two prints she's shown are definitely Evans 1999 !
The Style is old fashioned...why is she wetting herself with excitement??
She’s not. She just wants people to think she is so they buy her stuff.

Reactions: 6
i think the swimsuits look lovely but she doesn’t ever wear a one piece, literally never seen her wear one and she always says she only likes bikinis so it’s a hit confusing for a collection that she’s “designed” herself.

also agree with the above, make up looks lovely and hair looks better than it did but it’s too long, cut a few inches and would’ve looked fuller.

Reactions: 12
i think the swimsuits look lovely but she doesn’t ever wear a one piece, literally never seen her wear one and she always says she only likes bikinis so it’s a hit confusing for a collection that she’s “designed” herself.

also agree with the above, make up looks lovely and hair looks better than it did but it’s too long, cut a few inches and would’ve looked fuller.
tit yeah. Good point! Never thought of that. You never do see her in a one piece

Reactions: 3
At least her tan looks pretty even for once. Did she have a professional spray tan?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.