Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The laughing in the background in her last story ... sounded like an older persons laugh .... like her Mum 🤔

Reactions: 5
Disappointed to see just how filtered and photoshopped all the pics are...Jess looks nothing like that in real life

Reactions: 15
Disappointed to see just how filtered and photoshopped all the pics are...Jess looks nothing like that in real life
She looks so fake! Surprised they haven't photoshopped the lumps and bumps too they may as well! I'd be more fucked off that they've filtered my face than my body!

Reactions: 6
In all the years I've followed her, I've never seen her wear anything except bikinis..haven't we also moved away from plus size women wearing black swimming costumes ? She's such a sellout
Lots of plus size women likely still want an all in one though? I know I do. My body is full of stretchmarks. I do wear a two piece sometimes but the bottoms are high waisted so it looks like an all in one

I think she looks nice in that dress from the latest story

Reactions: 8
In all the years I've followed her, I've never seen her wear anything except bikinis..haven't we also moved away from plus size women wearing black swimming costumes ? She's such a sellout
She said she basically only liked bikinis.
I love costumes (so practical) and blacK costumes though (elegant and sexy😜).

Reactions: 5
Lots of plus size women likely still want an all in one though? I know I do. My body is full of stretchmarks. I do wear a two piece sometimes but the bottoms are high waisted so it looks like an all in one

I think she looks nice in that dress from the latest story
I'm not disagreeing about the swim suit, I prefer to wear one. This is supposed to be a collection that she is actively involved in designing so why choose black ? This is Jess who wears the brightest loudest bikinis always.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure I’ve seen that wrap around costume made by curvy Kate for years. Not at all similar!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.