Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1300£ rent seems expensive to live in Gateshead. How many m² is the flat then ?
It's a 2 bed on the fish Quay North Shields
*plenty in Gateshead for the same price though, especially next to the baltic.
I had no idea the cost until these last few weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's a 2 bed on the fish Quay North Shields
*plenty in Gateshead for the same price though, especially next to the baltic.
I had no idea the cost until these last few weeks
Here for this price in the private you have from the studio to one or two bedrooms depending in which part of the country's capital (or near suburbs) you are

That's Zoe who used to be on insta. She has lipedoma and is great at making awareness of the awful disease.
What ever happened to her? Last I recall she had gained a lot of her weight loss back and struggled more with the Lipodema as a result? Did she ever come back? I think her fella Jamie was still on insta a year ago or so

Reactions: 2
I remember her first starting to stay in hotels etc as part of ITS shoots and she would get so damp over her rooms, fancy bathrooms, mod cons etc and I think each time it's gave her itchy feet that her own house is "meh"
Shes had a taste of fancy modern hotels / style and I think with her ongoing ITS contract etc, it's probably gave her the push. Now or never. The housing Market has been on the up since stamp duty was held and its continued to be steady.
My 3 bed house in the North East was bought for 140 and its now valued at 175k within 3 year. Done nothing too it but the market and demand is crazy!

Reactions: 2
What ever happened to her? Last I recall she had gained a lot of her weight loss back and struggled more with the Lipodema as a result? Did she ever come back? I think her fella Jamie was still on insta a year ago or so
She's not back on Insta but she is on tik tok.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:

Jessontheplussize -#23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Reactions: 41
Has the house sale been a long planned thing or just decided as of late because I feel like she’s a lot going on at the same time. It’s such a big thing selling and buying - considering as well any little thing stresses her out, it’s making me wonder if this hasn’t been a long term decision
What else has she got going on? Realistically, a holiday which is just a few days and a collection which is literally her job. How will she cope lol

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: dogs ill, anyway off to Tenerife to do more of the same lazing about and advertise my overpriced collekshun, oh who is she!!!!

Reactions: 6
Pays for nice hair, gets rats tails
Arranges viewings, but off she bails

Off to Tenerife with her invisible friend,
Planning a house move yet its Spend, Spend, Spend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah super weird that she hasn’t shown “the friend” because usually she’s always shoving her phone in peoples faces

Reactions: 3
5C7D84D1-0EC5-4295-AF26-C33DE25D8A31.png
BC78A875-ABE7-43CE-939A-E39B2B78A53A.png

I think she looks lovely but

a) she would never cover her body up as much as this and never wear anything like this.
b) how can a black swimsuit be so see through? You can see her whole nipple through it.

Reactions: 10
In all the years I've followed her, I've never seen her wear anything except bikinis..haven't we also moved away from plus size women wearing black swimming costumes ? She's such a sellout

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.