Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but they hair extensions are absolutely terrible.she should have had more hair put in I can't tell if the are tape ins or ultra tips

I have hair extensions and have 150 ultra tips mine are 9 months old so not new and I often use the molly mae waver mine look much fuller and have more volume than than this.

I really feel sorry for her spending all that money on tit hair as its certainly not cheap to buy decent hair but will last over a year.

Also ladies if you like any jewellery hit me up thank me later Ali express 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestions:

Awful extensions and the house on rightmove. Another collekshun....and most importantly, food!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A hectic day for Jess is cleaning her house, taking her dog to the vet and packing a suitcase? What a joke.

Reactions: 13
That will be straight in Adams wank bank. He is desperate for people to see Jac Jossa as plus size
You are so right. In an interview he did about JJ when she first went to ITS, he basically implied because she was a size 12 at that time, she was a bigger girl 🤦🏻‍♀️ I actually called him out on it but got no reply back surprise surprise. He knows JJ is one of his biggest sellers and if he could use her as plus size rather than someone like Jess he would. You can tell he hates using big big girls that’s why all their recent collabs are back to being between a size 4-10. He also never promotes Jess’s collections.

Reactions: 10
You are so right. In an interview he did about JJ when she first went to ITS, he basically implied because she was a size 12 at that time, she was a bigger girl 🤦🏻‍♀️ I actually called him out on it but got no reply back surprise surprise. He knows JJ is one of his biggest sellers and if he could use her as plus size rather than someone like Jess he would. You can tell he hates using big big girls that’s why all their recent collabs are back to being between a size 4-10. He also never promotes Jess’s collections.
Maybe hes going by Victoria's Secret standards.They recently had their first 'plus size' model who was a size 12.While in no universe is size 12 plus size,I suppose when most of your models are size 2,4 and at a push a 6 size 12 is plus size in comparison

Reactions: 6
Sort of related but I really rate Shein swim wear, much better than the ITS shite that's put as ridiculous prices

Reactions: 7
In the middle of selling her house and she's off on a girls holiday to Tenerife? You couldn't make this tit up! And she's literally been back from a 2 week holiday in Mexico 2 weeks ? It's such a hard life 🙄

Reactions: 12
In the middle of selling her house and she's off on a girls holiday to Tenerife? You couldn't make this tit up! And she's literally been back from a 2 week holiday in Mexico 2 weeks ? It's such a hard life 🙄
It's not like she's going to leave the hotel😂 she could be everywhere.
But yes, selling house, looking for a new one and leaves peacefully for a holiday.
Where is the alleged super anxious Jess ?How chilled from her!😂

Reactions: 13
It's not like she's going to leave the hotel😂 she could be everywhere.
But yes, selling house, looking for a new one and leaves peacefully for a holiday.
Where is the alleged super anxious Jess ?How chilled from her!😂
Just makes no sense to me tbh. Milli works full time, the dog is unwell, she's got people viewing her house and she's swanning off to Tenerife.

Reactions: 10
Just makes no sense to me tbh. Milli works full time, the dog is unwell, she's got people viewing her house and she's swanning off to Tenerife.
Poor Darcy how could you go on holiday knowing your dog is sore just been giving medication and have a great time on holiday.i would be worried sick.

Reactions: 8
Poor Darcy how could you go on holiday knowing your dog is sore just been giving medication and have a great time on holiday.i would be worried sick.
if she was that bothered about her dogs back, she would not have let her climb up on to the back of the sofa right after a vet visit! (Assuming that vid was from yesterday)
She’s a joke and just does what she wants. She’s a selfish brat!

Reactions: 8
I want to know why she's going Tenerife, surely there's a reason other than *just because* 🤔 seeing as she's just been & if she goes anywhere without Milli, it's generally with her Mum

Reactions: 2
I was out lastnight and Jess's friend was there. I never ask or even mention her i wait until she's brought up.
Anyway she's had a few offers on the house apparently and wants a higher offer. Think she will get about 180-185, looking to move to Low fell which is just a few minutes away from where she is but wants a nicer dressing room/office and a spare bedroom.

Reactions: 12
Do you think we’ll get similar content from Tenerife as we did when she was in Mexico? I hope her friend enjoys filming her bikini dance and mugging for the camera.
When is the kolleckshun coming out? If it’s this week, isn’t it strange that she will be away for the last two launches.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
To be fair I think it depends when the holiday was booked. Milli isn't going so he'll be around for the dog anyway? Or her mum if she isn't going?

Doesn't really make much sense to go on holiday when you're trying to sell the house though. She ca go away anytime she likes!

Reactions: 5
Do you think we’ll get similar content from Tenerife as we did when she was in Mexico? I hope her friend enjoys filming her bikini dance and mugging for the camera.
When is the kolleckshun coming out? If it’s this week, isn’t it strange that she will be away for the last two launches.
Imagineeeee asking your mates to film that sort of tit for you 😂 I feel a twit asking friends to take a normal photo let alone a half naked prancing about video of me gurning 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.