Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine her budget is nowhere near as much as some of the others as well so by the time she’s paid for wherever she’s having the photoshoot there probably isn’t a huge amount of money left.

Reactions: 3
No doubt we’ll get a room tour when she gets there.
Why doesn't she just stay in a Premier Inn. Cheap and of a decent standard.

(not an ad, I don't work with Premier Inn and I am not affiliated with the Premier Inn brand)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just remembered when Jess said she couldn't drive long distances because she gets too anxious. No mention of that today.

Reactions: 10
Just remembered when Jess said she couldn't drive long distances because she gets too anxious. No mention of that today.
That was another of her PMT days where she was crying over everything, everything was irritating her and she was anxious. I’m telling you, as someone who gets horrific PMT, I can spot it a mile away and I’m not sure why she can’t. I’m not trivialising mental health or anxiety but the last couple of times she has done the crying on Instagram stories, it was clear she had PMT. She doesn’t seem to get anxious any other time.

Reactions: 8
She's pathetic, scared to get out of her car because it's raining and hailstones, can tell she never walks anywhere. She's the second influencer I've seen hiding in their cars, because of sa bit of rain.

Reactions: 11
She's pathetic, scared to get out of her car because it's raining and hailstones, can tell she never walks anywhere. She's the second influencer I've seen hiding in their cars, because of sa bit of rain.
it's not like it never rains in England lol

Reactions: 5
Why would she have to travel abroad alone for a ITS shoot when there is always a crew of people that film her ? Do they travel by time machine?

Reactions: 3
It always makes me laugh when she says “we’re shooting it x day” you mean someone is taking pictures of you on an iPhone!? Not what I’d call a “shoot”. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sticking up for her but I wouldn't have got out in that either. Hardly pathetic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sticking up for her but I wouldn't have got out in that either. Hardly pathetic 😂
It was just a bit of rain, I walk in all weather's so to me it was just a bit pathetic, especially sas she had to go on her stories to let everyone know.

Reactions: 7
It always makes me laugh when she says “we’re shooting it x day” you mean someone is taking pictures of you on an iPhone!? Not what I’d call a “shoot”. 😬
Why do they bother hiring these big fancy houses for it? Might as well do it in a studio or park or something.

Reactions: 6
Another not an ad, yes it is an ad when you advertise all of the products in it and then have discount code with an affiliate link! Im going start and report her, she's taking the piss and doing it all the time

Reactions: 10
Why would you make your "celeb" drive 5 hours for a shoot? They only use an iphone, it's not exactly a massive set-up.
There’s a few of them that get the same treatment as Jess to be fair. One of which is the scam artist Charlotte Greedy the insufferable prick (she also has her own thread with a wiki attached for anyone interested), though ITS do her dirty all the time which is fab lol but Jess is not the only one who has to make her own way to the photo shoots or put herself up in a hotel etc

Reactions: 7
It was just a bit of rain, I walk in all weather's so to me it was just a bit pathetic, especially sas she had to go on her stories to let everyone know.
Good for you! If I was sat in my car where it was dry I still wouldn't want to get out in it and I wouldn't say I was pathetic 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I do think it will be funny if it rains all day tomorrow on her shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s a few of them that get the same treatment as Jess to be fair. One of which is the scam artist Charlotte Greedy the insufferable prick (she also has her own thread with a wiki attached for anyone interested), though ITS do her dirty all the time which is fab lol but Jess is not the only one who has to make her own way to the photo shoots or put herself up in a hotel etc
Greedy is the only other collab I can think of that gets treated similar to Jess and even she got a shoot in Portugal this year. Can’t stand Greedy to be fair and cannot understand how she even has a collab with ITS but still think that Jess is used purely as the token plus plus size girl.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.