Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loobloo

VIP Member
I went to a gym a few years back, was really getting into it and enjoying the mental health benefits first and any weight loss benefits were secondary to me. However one day I was walking on the treadmill and some charver on the next machine was on the phone (who does that while working out?!) and said 'mate, there's a right fat mess next to me in here, I can hear the c**t breathing' while laughing.

Needless to say I never went back. I know it's easy to be like rise above it, says more about him etc but I was mortified and anxious it would happen again.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Silentwhisper13

Screenshot_20220625-215604_Instagram.jpg

I think she looks lovely tonight. I can excuse the dress ad the new hair do and eye combo are working in her favour tonight!
She is quite pretty when she makes the effort

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Furnessian

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Jessontheplussize -#23 Dog is sick and house selling grief; never mind, I'm off to Tenerife!

Reactions: 41

Silentwhisper13

😂 nah I can't cope with the bandwagon on here that she's disgusting for wearing gym gear.. in her own house, while someone walks room to room taking a few photos.
The amount of times daily I see women on the school run (mornings and afternoons) wearing their gym stuff wither about to go or have been before picking up their kids, clearly haven't showered and put on their sweaty clothes again, to attend a professional setting where kids are expected to be well presented etc and no one bats an eyelid!!
Also, if she was in gym gear and in good shape, I dare say the judgyness wouldn't be as rife as it is now.
Just moaning on here for the sake of it sometimes!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I actually think Jess looks gorgeous - yeah that hair definitely needs more volume but I think this is the best she’s looked

• Heart
Reactions: 39

emisixo

Well I’m going to say it…. I seriously think right now she is punching with Milli. He is looking a lot more attractive than her 🙈
Beware! Once you leave a comment like this, the Milli appreciation tattlers come out of the woodwork like rabid animals and leave allsorts of inappropriate comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

obviously....

VIP Member
Thread title suggestions:

Awful extensions and the house on rightmove. Another collekshun....and most importantly, food!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Maybe she thinks if she affiliate links the link to Rightmove then someone buys a house she will be quids in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor Darcy how could you go on holiday knowing your dog is sore just been giving medication and have a great time on holiday.i would be worried sick.
Millie is there, he will look after Darcy and her grandparents are great with her. You don’t cancel a holiday because you are selling your house or have a dog on medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Chip1984

VIP Member
My usual response to wankers like those who made comments is: "I can lose weight if I want to, but you'll always be a cunt". 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Silentwhisper13

Screenshot_20220627-170359_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-170435_Instagram.jpg

I cannot get over the size of her arse. All I'm going to say is has anyone seen her and Laura in the same room? 🤪 #OneWearsItFrontWays #OneWearsItBackwards

• Haha
Reactions: 24