Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out lastnight and Jess's friend was there. I never ask or even mention her i wait until she's brought up.
Anyway she's had a few offers on the house apparently and wants a higher offer. Think she will get about 180-185, looking to move to Low fell which is just a few minutes away from where she is but wants a nicer dressing room/office and a spare bedroom.
The listing says offers in excess of £170k, I wouldn't have thought any one would offer £15k more, is that normal to expect/want that much more or is Jess being greedy as usual?
Edited to add, any other gossip from mutual friend? 😊

Reactions: 7
To be fair I think it depends when the holiday was booked. Milli isn't going so he'll be around for the dog anyway? Or her mum if she isn't going?

Doesn't really make much sense to go on holiday when you're trying to sell the house though. She ca go away anytime she likes!
I'm pretty sure she booked this holiday when she got back from Mexico a few weeks ago ? Why not just wait to put the house on the market til she got back ? You just know Milli is going to get both barrels if he disturbs her time away with house questions !

I'm in two minds about Jess, there are times I think she is incredibly clued up and manipulative as well as wearing the trousers in her relationship and other times she behaves like a spoilt child. Very odd considering she's heading for 40.

The listing says offers in excess of £170k, I wouldn't have thought any one would offer £15k more, is that normal to expect/want that much more or is Jess being greedy as usual?
Good be she's over priced it because she has no intention of actually selling. She's doesn't give the impression she's excited to move house imo

Reactions: 4
Travelling in a white top that already has a stain on it. Stay classy, Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah not really any gossip. Just saying where she had viewed houses.
My brother in law just sold his house for just under 30k more than asking within a week, I think the market is really strong so she may get 15!
She's influenced me to sell, I'm so stressed so have no idea how she's going on holiday!
I went out lastnight so lost my morning due to having a hangover and now heading out for lunch so I know today is a write off and then iv got work all week so not gonna get a lot done.
Surely she should be sorting out and getting things prepared for when she moves?
I spent yesterday just sorting my upstairs with what I need/don't need and getting rid of rubbish! I'm not nearly finished :(

Reactions: 3
She'll likely get that easily I'd think, the market is crazy atm, my friend sold his house for 25k over max guide price before it even went live, I offered on an investment property 5k over guide and had absolutely no chance as there were several much higher offers & I sold a property last yr for 45k over guide price 😳 it's stupid

• Sad
Nah not really any gossip. Just saying where she had viewed houses.
My brother in law just sold his house for just under 30k more than asking within a week, I think the market is really strong so she may get 15!
She's influenced me to sell, I'm so stressed so have no idea how she's going on holiday!
I went out lastnight so lost my morning due to having a hangover and now heading out for lunch so I know today is a write off and then iv got work all week so not gonna get a lot done.
Surely she should be sorting out and getting things prepared for when she moves?
I spent yesterday just sorting my upstairs with what I need/don't need and getting rid of rubbish! I'm not nearly finished :(
A stranger influenced you to sell your house???! 😯😯😯😯

Thread suggestion:-

Selling up and moving house, oh let's all pity her poor spouse. Swimwear collekshun? Has she seen her greasy reflection?!

Reactions: 12
Every time I see this ad, I honestly think it's Jess.
Screenshot_20220703-160721.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i think the swimsuits look lovely but she doesn’t ever wear a one piece, literally never seen her wear one and she always says she only likes bikinis so it’s a hit confusing for a collection that she’s “designed” herself.

also agree with the above, make up looks lovely and hair looks better than it did but it’s too long, cut a few inches and would’ve looked fuller.
I’m thinking one piece items sell better in the plus size range, I know my plus size friends prefer a one piece. I know Jess ‘designs’ the range but perhaps they know no point in only doing bikinis.

Poor Darcy how could you go on holiday knowing your dog is sore just been giving medication and have a great time on holiday.i would be worried sick.
Millie is there, he will look after Darcy and her grandparents are great with her. You don’t cancel a holiday because you are selling your house or have a dog on medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A stranger influenced you to sell your house???! 😯😯😯😯
Yep.
We live in the same area-ish. We have spoke about it a couple of times in the last couple of year, I live up the road from the estate agents and never ever look in the windows, when she said she was moving I took interest and looked at what was about and prices.
Ours is worth at least 50k more than we paid.
Having valuation this week and it's going up.
So kind of was influenced by Jess yeah, my in laws that moved are in a different area but seeing how much Jess's house is marketed at gave me that push to get rid now when the market is so high!

Reactions: 7
Does someone know why the real estate market os all crazy suddenly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does someone know why the real estate market os all crazy suddenly?
No idea and I didn't know it was to be honest until my inlaws and then Jess moving.
We have a flat we've rented for years to the same couple, never changed the price too much but we are increasing it this year slightly.
We've rented it from £600 initially and over the years that's increased to £700, what they pay now.
I looked into what price they were in the same block. £1300!!! Exactly the same! It's crazy.

No idea and I didn't know it was to be honest until my inlaws and then Jess moving.
We have a flat we've rented for years to the same couple, never changed the price too much but we are increasing it this year slightly.
We've rented it from £600 initially and over the years that's increased to £700, what they pay now.
I looked into what price they were in the same block. £1300!!! Exactly the same! It's crazy.
1300£ rent seems expensive to live in Gateshead. How many m² is the flat then ?

Reactions: 1
Just makes no sense to me tbh. Milli works full time, the dog is unwell, she's got people viewing her house and she's swanning off to Tenerife.
Has the house sale been a long planned thing or just decided as of late because I feel like she’s a lot going on at the same time. It’s such a big thing selling and buying - considering as well any little thing stresses her out, it’s making me wonder if this hasn’t been a long term decision

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.