Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Loobloo

Jess went to Mexico on all inclusive but moaned most of the time because she had to leave her room to walk 10 minutes to get her breakfast
We were subjected to an awful bikini of the day dance daily until her latest mi colleckshun launched then she switched off for a day or 2
Didnt see any of the clothes she #afflink before she went
Had an argument with someone on the plane because she reclined her seat
Posted a picture of her crying, tattlers correctly guessed it was for attention and was fine the next day
As you were ladies...and gents
Edited to add: sorry the full title didn't fit & I didn't notice till after it was posted, full title is

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Title thanks to @Loobloo

Jess went to Mexico on all inclusive but moaned most of the time because she had to leave her room to walk 10 minutes to get her breakfast
We were subjected to an awful bikini of the day dance daily until her latest mi colleckshun launched then she switched off for a day or 2
Didnt see any of the clothes she #afflink before she went
Had an argument with someone on the plane because she reclined her seat
Posted a picture of her crying, tattlers correctly guessed it was for attention and was fine the next day
As you were ladies...and gents
Thanks for starting the new thread

Reactions: 6
The dirty makeup blender 🤢🤢🤢 that is literally the quickest way to get bacteria on your face and cause break outs. There is no excuse for dirty makeup brushes when she works from home

Reactions: 13
The dirty makeup blender 🤢🤢🤢 that is literally the quickest way to get bacteria on your face and cause break outs. There is no excuse for dirty makeup brushes when she works from home
It really irks me as well that she doesn’t wet it and just uses it dry

Reactions: 8
I do like some of her outfits . But I also think she is telling lies when it comes to sizing .

Reactions: 8
It really irks me as well that she doesn’t wet it and just uses it dry
YES! It needs to be wet, but she can’t be bothered to even go to her sink and wet it. I bet that blender is mouldy inside because if you don’t clean it and leave it in your makeup bag without airing it, it’ll go mouldy and you wont notice because of the foundation sitting on it. Utterly grim. Also she was SO OUT OF BREATH by simply applying makeup?????? That is a big time clue as to how unhealthy she is. Lately she looks so rough

Reactions: 12
What the duck does she do all day that she doesn’t even have time to clean her make up sponges/ brushes? She is absolutely the laziest, most bone idle person I have ever seen. She’s virtually unemployed, so surely she has a lot of spare time? Vile.

Reactions: 10
The 3 minute make up was grim to watch! She looks horrific. How can you get out of breathe just sat down?! She had all day to prepare for the zoom call but no, I bet she was stuck to that sofa watching crap tv and eating! You can tell she’s in a rut. She only seems to be “working” when there’s a new collection. Not much working in between. She should of carried on working at least it gave her a routine of some sort. The holiday was all she spoke about for months before it came around. Now what? She really needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and admit there’s being body positive but also you need to take care of that body. She looks ill. Eating constant tit food she must feel as tit as she looks right now. A few years ago when I started to follow her she was always glowing. She was a size 22 then. When does it stop? She’s on the verge of a 28? Regardless of size or weight it’s clear to see it’s effecting her health big time!

Reactions: 15
Cringing at that makeup sponge, it looks so grotty and shouldn't be going anywhere near the sensitive skin of the face 🤢

The 3 minute make up was grim to watch! She looks horrific. How can you get out of breathe just sat down?! She had all day to prepare for the zoom call but no, I bet she was stuck to that sofa watching crap tv and eating! You can tell she’s in a rut. She only seems to be “working” when there’s a new collection. Not much working in between. She should of carried on working at least it gave her a routine of some sort. The holiday was all she spoke about for months before it came around. Now what? She really needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and admit there’s being body positive but also you need to take care of that body. She looks ill. Eating constant tit food she must feel as tit as she looks right now. A few years ago when I started to follow her she was always glowing. She was a size 22 then. When does it stop? She’s on the verge of a 28? Regardless of size or weight it’s clear to see it’s effecting her health big time!
This is spot on. Yesterday she uploaded that reel of her jumping into the pool but I think it’s obvious she’s kidding herself, I think these “every body is a bikini body” reels are good, don’t get me wrong I’m fat and I love seeing other fat women in bikinis it makes me feel happy! But she needs to separate body positivity from health of the body and mind. You can tell even in that reel wearing the bikini that she’s in a rut, seems unhappy inside. You can always tell when someone’s unhappy because you can always tell genuine joy apart from the fake put on smiles she’s doing. She was so much happier when she had a job! It gave her routine and meant she saw people everyday. Now she only goes out for crappy In the style. Will she make “collekshuns” with them her whole life? I doubt it. They’ll drop her as soon as they notice the next token plus size gal. Jess just looks unhealthy and unhappy and it’s starting to show. Don’t be surprised if we get more videos of her crying saying she wants to be fitter again soon

also getting out of breath whilst sitting, means that her heart rate is high even when resting. She could have high blood pressure! Imagine how out of breath she must get walking around

Didn’t she start exercising before her holiday in preparation for her starting to exercise when she got back?

• Haha
So they're thinking about moving house? I'm quite surprised by that although it would offer a good excuse for Jess to get back to work...

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she start exercising before her holiday in preparation for her starting to exercise when she got back?
I know small steps and all that but one whole class in the last god knows how many months is not going to change anything

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So they're thinking about moving house? I'm quite surprised by that although it would offer a good excuse for Jess to get back to work...
I was going to say, do they class ‘insta hun’ as a job with a reliable income?

Surely to move house some sort of remortgaging would have to take place. Would a bank touch these instahuns?

Reactions: 4
Surely to move house some sort of remortgaging would have to take place. Would a bank touch these instahuns?
I wonder if she's got a decent contract with ITS, that's regular income. I'm shocked she's thinking of moving house. I reckon she's got a decent deposit saved up.

I wonder if she's got a decent contract with ITS, that's regular income. I'm shocked she's thinking of moving house. I reckon she's got a decent deposit saved up.
Theyve also got a lot of equity in their home as they bought it years ago for a good price and their mortgage repayments are so cheap, she may well be paying more off it. I imagine if its valued at a decent amount it will away them as they could be sitting on a good amount of money.

Reactions: 9
Oh god I can’t wait to go stalking right move looking for her house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god I can’t wait to go stalking right move looking for her house!!!
We'll need the tattlers who love near her to tell us where it is. I'm guessing she'll stay in Gateshead, I can't see her moving too far away from family.

Reactions: 5
Depends what sort of property they are after but one would assume that even with the equity in their currently place, they're going to need some sort of mortgage. There must be provision for self-employed huns but I doubt a bank would take a punt on the strength of Jess's contracts, if she has any actual contracts at all.

Maybe they're planning to move somewhere of equal value, just different. Jess's best bet would probably be to go back to the bank and work there. Surely they do a good deal on mortgages for their staff or has all that gone these days?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.