Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the ASA see it as an ad. Anything gifted is classed as a ‘payment’ so it should be labelled ad
That’s not true.
Just to clarify. Gifted or she sometimes calls it PR Samples means no money has exchanged hands and also means that the company have not asked her to post and she’s under no obligation, if they ask her to post which most companies don’t now (since rules tightened) unless they’re paying then the gift is classed as payment and therefore an AD.
When she says not an AD but I do/have worked with them it means she’s been paid previously to post for them but this current story/post she’s just posting the same products but not been asked to she just happens to be using them.

Reactions: 8
Greedy is the only other collab I can think of that gets treated similar to Jess and even she got a shoot in Portugal this year. Can’t stand Greedy to be fair and cannot understand how she even has a collab with ITS but still think that Jess is used purely as the token plus plus size girl.
It’s beyond me how Adam thought she would be a great asset unless he plans on greedy pants scamming his grandparents too 🙄

back to Jess lol I agree she is used as a token for plus size because of her following, the other models he uses in photo shoots wouldn’t have a big following like she would. According to her story earlier she was offered to shoot abroad but she preferred to stay in the UK as she doesn’t like to travel alone 🙄

Reactions: 6
I have to say that downpour was really bad, I'm not far from where she is and I got caught in it 😂

Wonder where she's going to shoot cos I know where she's staying 👀

Reactions: 3
That’s not true.
Just to clarify. Gifted or she sometimes calls it PR Samples means no money has exchanged hands and also means that the company have not asked her to post and she’s under no obligation, if they ask her to post which most companies don’t now (since rules tightened) unless they’re paying then the gift is classed as payment and therefore an AD.
When she says not an AD but I do/have worked with them it means she’s been paid previously to post for them but this current story/post she’s just posting the same products but not been asked to she just happens to be using them.
But surely it’s advertising for the brand whether she’s been paid or not? Am I dumb?
In simple terms- Look at vending machines in the shape of Coke cans, that’s advertising but the machines are not being paid 🤷‍♀️Every time an influencer mentions something it’s an Ad

Reactions: 5
But surely it’s advertising for the brand whether she’s been paid or not? Am I dumb?
In simple terms- Look at vending machines in the shape of Coke cans, that’s advertising but the machines are not being paid 🤷‍♀️Every time an influencer mentions something it’s an Ad
That’s not how the ASA rules work though even though I agree. Even though she’s driving customers to a brand she’s not getting paid directly from them for it therefore not classed as an AD for them. If she puts an AFF link then she gets money from a third party company and should really put AD instead of AFF but that’s a very recent rule change. I have to say, she is very good and always clearly labelling stories as lots of influencers don’t but hers are always correct and clear not hidden on corners.

Reactions: 6
That’s not how the ASA rules work though even though I agree. Even though she’s driving customers to a brand she’s not getting paid directly from them for it therefore not classed as an AD for them. If she puts an AFF link then she gets money from a third party company and should really put AD instead of AFF but that’s a very recent rule change. I have to say, she is very good and always clearly labelling stories as lots of influencers don’t but hers are always correct and clear not hidden on corners.
To be fair Jess is upfront, but clearly a lot of ‘Advertising budgets’ for these brands goes on sending products to influencers but it’s ‘Not an Ad’ the mind boggles. You wouldn’t get away with that in any other media 🤷‍♀️

It’s beyond me how Adam thought she would be a great asset unless he plans on greedy pants scamming his grandparents too 🙄

back to Jess lol I agree she is used as a token for plus size because of her following, the other models he uses in photo shoots wouldn’t have a big following like she would. According to her story earlier she was offered to shoot abroad but she preferred to stay in the UK as she doesn’t like to travel alone 🙄
Her story shows just how different she is treated though. For example when Jac Jossa does a shoot abroad they fly out and provide accommodation to her agent, personal MUA and hairstylist so she’d never be travelling alone. Yes pretty obvious JJ and Stacey are their biggest sellers but it should never be so obvious that their collabs are treated so differently. Personally no sympathy as Jess is happy to sell her soul and be known as the ‘token’ fat girl. As for Greedy she is so insufferable and smug, I’m glad she gets treated like she does and be honest they are definitely giving her the dregs for her collections 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed over the last few weeks her weight gain is really showing in her face. She looks swollen.

Reactions: 8
Also, she sounded quite out of breath just videoing the room...come on Jess, sort yourself out.

Reactions: 3
She’s comes across as soooo bloody immature! Didn’t want to drive alone? Didn’t want to get out in the rain. Grow up!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if they will airbrush her swimwear photos too.
Cause she has got that awful third stomach fold

The freebies are a form of payment so anything gifted which they go onto advertise should be marked as an ad. She receives a free glossy box every month which contains on average 5/6 different brands and yesterday's bag was another freebie which she went onto advertise - and not just Glossy Box but every product was from another brand too...that's a lot of companies getting advertised! I agree that Jess is pretty good at declaring things but let's call it what it is and that's an #ad !

Poppy Adams received the same freebie yesterday and all she did was tag the brand. She notorious for not declaring ads properly

Reactions: 7
I actually think Jess looks gorgeous - yeah that hair definitely needs more volume but I think this is the best she’s looked

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she looks nice and that bikini is better then all the ones I’ve seen her wear on her holiday. This one suits her much better with her body shape

Reactions: 9
I always thought the point of extensions was to give volume to hair, not to turn it in to rats tails.
I thought they did a good job with her hair (and makeup), the hair looks beachy for the swim wear shoot. I wasn't a fan of the length, so I think they have ‘hidden’ the extensions look well.

Reactions: 2
I actually think Jess looks gorgeous - yeah that hair definitely needs more volume but I think this is the best she’s looked
I just came on to say the same thing. I think she looks good today, they've not screwed her over for once.
Screenshot_20220701-131220.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.