Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I absolutely agree that posting about her mom's diagnosis with dementia on public forums is not in great taste, but we already know that her taste in most things is not great.

I am sitting here thinking about my own future, and if my kids took my health or medical issues into the public, especially if I have no consent, it's just wrong and a betrayal of trust (IMO). But that's just me. I get the whole education angle and advocating for care, but for me, I would not approve. I'm just a private person and choose not to share very personal aspects of my life online.

Maybe her mom would be okay with it, and only Jen knows her mom and her wishes.

Reactions: 1

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Oh dear god, when is she going in July?! Please don’t let it be the first week. I’m already not happy with my friends’ date choice as it will be hotter than the surface of the sun and busy for July 4 but it works for their work and custody schedule so the fun aunty is going to Disney. I was planning on resort hopping to Riviera on my non park day to look at the pretty mosaics too. If I cross paths with her…

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
I wonder if we could get her to buy into "Japanese Minimalist Reorganization" which I just made up. Tell her she needs to make her home office like one of those desktop gardens.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Jen loves to spend. It makes her feel important and she thinks it makes her look important.
---
Me thinks Jen is on the DVC member cruise departing from Barcelona on a 7-night Mediterranean sailing. These people are all so predictable.
I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she is and hangs out with Twattan for another week in the spa and not getting off the ship.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Her condescending video on how it's okay to travel alone was super annoying, like she was giving everyone permission. She's such the expert on everything!
I was going to watch it on Yew Tube to see how ridiculous she is. Can’t wait now. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’m not 5 mins into her Q&A and she’s already annoying the fuck out of me. Vaguely alluded to the “crisis” with her mother but literally said she’s not going further into it and keeping it within the family but has put some info on IG and of course her Patreons have been told. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Omg she’s so fucking stupid. Says she’s filming in the basement but it’s not really a basement but more of a terrace level because it’s not subterranean.

Bitch that’s a walkout basement. The end.
---
Lmao she hasn’t done an Alaskan cruise because they’re “dang expensive and not in the budget”. What in the actual fuck?! 7 nights in Alaska on Holland America, RCL, Princess, Celebrity would cost less than her precious 4 day Disney concierge cruises to the Bahamas where she doesn’t leave the ship and spends another $250 for the spa pass and $300 on a fancy dinner.
---
Omg she wants to come to PEI and live out her Anne of Green Gable fantasies. Lord help me if she’s that close to me.

Last edited:
  • Sad

djc12b

Thank you! I’d appreciate knowing. My bestie was there in November and the night she went to the Xmas Party in MK, all the annoying vloggers were there. She doesn’t follow any of that nonsense on YT and IG and just messaged me asking who all the weirdos were filming everywhere. 🤣

I’d pick them out at 50 paces and want to throat punch or tell off 90% of them. Thankfully I’ll be trying to somewhat behave in front of the 9 year old. lol
FYI, apparently "probably July 9"

• Heart

TubeTired

VIP Member
Yes, lots of docs about this sort of thing including the Duggar one. She’s late to the party if she’s wanting fame from coming out as a church abuse victim. It was happening in the Catholic church long before the Evangelicals started doing it and moving around the pastors etc.
I think it was happening, it was just that the Catholic Church got all the headlines for it and the Evangelicals were still keeping people tight lipped.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Omg 7 IG stories droning on about growing out her natural hair colour and it being called a Pepe Le Pew stripe. Seriously?! Who says that anymore? Nobody I know. She’s making such a big deal about this hair thing when she needs some length and weight off it so it’s not so dragging around her already elongated face/nose.
---
View attachment 2935376View attachment 2935378
Couples therapy for 15 years?! 👀

I get that works for some couples but damn if it’s that much work for so long is it really worth your time, energy and mental health?!
Maybe each session tackles a new "adventure" he's been on? Talk through some family stuff? Says to me that the family isn't constantly shouting "Jen's Awesome". I think she's the one who needs to be there, but on her own.

• Heart

TubeTired

VIP Member
That’s what I find crazy. Whether it’s the cruise crew or the Disney one, they all go to the same events, press trips, same previews, etc so then they’re all posting a video about it. I don’t know how they get views and make money off that crap.

Once I’ve watched one ride video or one new ship review I don’t need 10 more of the same thing.
Yes, and the absolute minutiae some of them get into, or they're so jaded by getting invited all the time that they just have no excitement for any of it.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Just had a thought. Maybe she’s squirreling away at an undisclosed location to make a Tattle account to secretly defend herself without having to worry about “working”.
That would be the funniest thing ever if she did.

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
They’re all as bad as each other… Luke and Rich from L&R Dreaming were just in Florida for like two weeks. Weren’t going to go to Disney because they’re going later this year. Like 3-4 days in they bought annual passes because it made sense for the parking and merch discounts. im sorry but WTF?!

If Disney is your thing just own it. Stop acting like a martyr saying you’ll only go a couple of times this year or won’t go at all because you’re trying to be more budget conscious when everyone knows there’s zero budgeting in your life.