Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
Ugh, I found this response from Jen so rude and unnecessary. When will these influencers learn they’re not above receiving feedback about their “jobs”?

IMG_3933.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

emerald

VIP Member
1000002255.png

Why does she speak so unpleasantly to strangers (her viewers)? Imagine if someone *actually* spoke to you like this. You catch more flies with honey. And the photo is so weird, she's got a thousand yard stare going on.

Like just fuck off on your vacay hun 😂 attention seeker.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

TubeTired

VIP Member
Woohoo! Recap:
Jen is a seemingly lonely, upper middle class white woman who’s never had to struggle in life and thinks any drunken thing she has to say is worth listening to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0703.png

Another day another cunty comment for her fans.

Hey Jen, you might to rethink how you communicate online too because this isn’t a good look for someone trying to pay for a Porsche, Invisalign, menopause meds and to have piss filled carpet removed from their ensuite bathroom while taking numerous vacations and buying hideous handbags and clothes.

• Haha
  • Wow

Theodore

VIP Member
Love the title.
VERY brief summary:
Shes an entitled bitch who seeks to instruct everyone on her channel into Jen’s “Joyful Living” which is actually her packing and unpacking her dowdy clothes.
Her pilot husband is clearly fucking stewardesses around the world and Jen is trying desperately to keep him because he funds her life.
She is a hag, with a very ugly bag, competing with slags.

Happy to see we have got to thread #2. If if she continues like this there will be many more to come.

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
As someone who had to quit everything to take care of my elderly mother - 3-4 hour drives to appointments, that sort of thing - who then died due to a doctor's neglect, I want to punch her in the face.

• Sad
  • Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
JFC, she's outdone herself with those replies.

I wonder if she takes the Gucci bee bag to Chilis?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Saul's Gal

She goes out of her way to explain things in anticipation of the responses she gets. For example, she worries people will comment about her not getting flowers. She also goes out of her way to say that she doesn't care and is unbothered, but clearly, she puts way more thought into these things than she likes to admit. The tone of her responses lets everyone know that she is bothered. But, she isn't upset with the criticisms as much as with herself for caring about it (even before it happens). This explains the snippy tones and the desperation in the posts which come across terribly.

I used to enjoy her stuff but about a year or so ago, it started going downhill. It got very lazy and her sense of entitlement (yep we are saying it) for people to finance her lifestyle despite putting out a minimal effort became apparent. I was hoping it was a short phase, but it clearly isn't so she lost me as a loyal supporter and viewer. But, she doesn't care, right?

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_0850.png
IMG_0851.png

IMG_0852.png

And there it is… unless you’re one of her paying arse kissers, don’t ask a question for the Q&A, or provide any feedback. She doesn’t care.

Oh and you know that restaurant in AZ was the best meal all year because she normally eats out at Chili’s. Such a predictable stereotypical American basic bitch. God forbid you find something that isn’t a chain in the suburbs. They exist. I have a friend who lives in the same area she does.
---
Wow she’s such a rude bitch 😡
I feel like she’s being beyond rude and aggressive in all of these screenshots. Even the one about restaurants. Not everyone in the burbs eat at shitty cheap ass chains.

As we keep saying, can’t wait til this bites her in the arse and she doesn’t have 549 people paying her way anymore.

Last edited:

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Such a slap to people who are caring for their parents or other family members.

She has zero concept whatsoever.

Reactions: 8

swipeup

VIP Member
I can't believe that the big secret offline no content (well just a tiny bit of content) vacation was a few nights at Disney. I for sure thought she was going to be dropping hints that her and Scotty had been away somewhere ultra high end and exclusive for an amazing couples trip. Nope just a regular old Disney trip on her own. What an anti climax.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
But it’s her “primary bathroom”. I dread to think what’s on the floor of the secondary… straw?

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
IMG_1159.png

Lady you live in suburban Atlanta, Georgia. Your mother is somewhere in Arizona. You’re not caring for an elderly parent. Narcs gotta narcs for the pat on the head and faux empathy from their fellow influencers and followers.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
She's so aggressive in her tone when she writes. And she has no respect for her viewers at all, even though they are her customers
She writes like those ultra conservative mommy bloggers. Back in the day when the Duggars show was at its peak there were loads of those types with blogs. All of them wrote in the same strident tone that Jen uses. I’m doing this. Don’t care what you think. I don’t explain. You’re going to hell. Love and light y’all!

Her life is a permanent vacation anyway at this point. Does she think that Jo and Joan Public is going to think she deserves a break when she’s barely unpacked from her European river cruise. So out of touch.

The Jo Malone thing is just embarrassing. No, I don’t think that’s that really rich people smell like and since wealth is no reflection of moral character I have no desire to smell “rich” If some tosser enriched himself while paying people a pittance and treating them like dirt then I wouldn’t have him on my lawn let alone wanting to smell like the cunt/cuntess. She’s projects so much insecurity.

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
She's so aggressive in her tone when she writes. And she has no respect for her viewers at all, even though they are her customers