Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
And if you're really that allergic to something, wouldn't you have listed it on the intake forms?
She did tell the surgeon that she was allergic to iodine contrast dye and he apparently told her that she couldn’t have a MRI then to check her dense breast tissue since a MRI uses iodine. But now that her arse lickers are telling her that’s not true and a different contrast dye is used in MRIs she’s pissed that the surgeon gave her incorrect info and apparently that means that they’re shit at their job.

I just find it so odd that with MRIs being such a common medical procedure, she wouldn’t have googled once she knew she had this allergy to find out if she could still have one if ever needed down the road.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I thought she wan't a Disney YouTuber anymore? I'd walk from the airport now sooner than I'd use these idiots.
When I worked in theatre, you know what the people who picked up actors (yes, even famous ones) did? They made sure they knew what they currently looked like and just went up and introduced themselves. Later on, I think they'd email a photo of who was picking them up. It wasn't ego stroking.
Exactly! I’ve never seen someone’s profession mentioned on the sign before. Literally will say the last name and maybe a first initial that’s it that’s all anytime I’ve looked at one at airports all over the world.

calicoconut

You do know she's a liberal right? During BLM when the whole country was burning itself down, she was egging it on. I couldn't imagine if we referred to somebody as a poor stereotypical black person. I'm sure I'd get banned in a minute. Nobody's defending her. I hate her and I've never even met her. But the fact that triggered by her skin color is the problem here.

Mark81

VIP Member
In fairness isn't that what she's saying. She's not saying maine people hide in the summer, she's saying they hide in winter. And then people in the south do the same in summer. Opposite behaviour

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I switched it off when we got his version of her congratulating Captain Minnie for being an inspirational woman or whatever it was she said to her. Couldn’t bear to hear it again, the cringe was so hard my toes a curled up so far they broke out of my trainers. The ridiculous old bag.
Oh god I forgot about that! Thanks for the warning! I shall fast forward through that bit.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
What is she talking about? Genuinely,I have no clue.
Reading between the lines I figure it’s something to do with her mother. Either someone is saying now that she’s fine and doesn’t need care or that was done in the past and it’s now delayed her being set up with the proper care plan.

djc12b

So Jen did a video about "how to travel when you aren't going on vacation" (aka to go help/support her mother) but is using it as a review of the new bag she just bought. I just can not...

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
She is so desperate for some sort of relationship with Away Luggage. It’s hilarious. Like lady the don’t want or need you!

5th Anniversary of her second channel which is now her only channel if I’m understanding her ramblings correctly. I haven’t had coffee yet and need to get on the treadmill so not wasting much energy on her.

calicoconut

Jen is as fake as they come. I bet behind closed doors she’s as racist and classist as can be. If her son/sons weren’t gay, I’m willing to bet she’d be homophobic too.
I wonder if she reads this page I'm curious to see if any of these people know of this site and read anything being said about them

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I was just on my break and she’s unhinged. I can’t even see what NY Times article she’s even on about because Canadian social media laws don’t allow for news outlet content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But lord she’s wound tighter than a jack in the box.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’m happy with my one suitcase, Travelon personal item duffle/tote bought barely used on Poshmark and my packing cubes from Wish 🤣🤣🤣 Remember them?!

calicoconut

I don't think anyone has a problem with white people, I know I don't. Have plenty of problem with Jen, as she's entitled, wants people - even those who actively pay her - to just wait for her to post, listen and pat her on the back for deigning to point her iPhone at her face and try to wax authentic about something while dressed in what I'd call her fall burlap sack collection.
She seems to be completely unaware of her own privilege in life and unaware of something unless it directly affects her by interrupting her day drinking.
I agree with you 2000%! Just seem like this person was going on a tangent about her skin color

Mark81

VIP Member
Off to google Carrie Hope Fletcher now… 🤣
Haha she is Tom from mcflys sister and is a youtuber. She is oddly shouty and aggressive when talking into camera, patronising and very passive aggressive and defensive in her communication with fans.