Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeup

VIP Member
I can't believe she's banging on about FTC disclosure and implying that she does everything correctly when she blatantly didn't declare her Viking cruise properly at all times.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

TubeTired

VIP Member
Yeah, since Brogan was getting so much grief I thought why isn't Jen Lefforge getting this kind of grief doing the same thing?

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
BTW, is she at home? There's color on the walls, which leads me to believe not.
I wondered the same both about the hair and the walls. Hair seems darker except where the grey is and I don’t remember any colour upstairs at Casa Lefforge. Maybe she’s using a filter? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
So because one (apparently ignorant) British person back her everything is good. Many of us do know why we have bank holidays. Again it's the 'I'm not homophobic because I have a gay son' attitude

Screenshot_20240528_054331_Instagram.jpg

djc12b

Why does she have to mention the quality of florists’ work anyway?! She’s the type to be given a million dollars and complain it wasn’t $5 million. And yes, good luck to the sons with a mother who plans shit and complains about it before the moment has even happened.

Why does it even have to be a fancy bouquet?! A nice hanging basket or planter from the garden centre lasts longer. Hell, now that my mum lives in an apt I get her a chip as chips crazy coloured daisy bouquet from the grocery store because she loves them! We’re also going for afternoon tea. Most mums just enjoy a bit of time with their kids.
Totally agree, I work in NYC and there are plenty of street corner stores selling bouquets of flowers outside, some of which are equally as beautiful as a florist at a fraction of the cost. Those usually suffice for me and no one who receives them ever seems disappointed. That plus like someone else said, what if her poor kids had a surprise planned for her that she crapped on the day before? It's just all such in poor taste and is crappy behavior on her part.

TubeTired

VIP Member
So she’s acting like Bluetooth pairing was her idea? It’s been around for like 20 years.

How long until that person’s comment is deleted?

TubeTired

VIP Member
I thought she was done with Disney trips? And sorry, but if you're getting sloshed while filming is NOT work.

EDIT: Adding this from the cruise thread: I'll say it again: "Content" sounds like so much disposable nothingness.

TubeTired

VIP Member
1 - it's hardly the most complex story, I don't get why you would be impressed or why someone would ever struggle to explain it

2 - props? It's not the late 90s

View attachment 2916580
---
Well, at least she's honest in her laziness I guess. She has so little regard for her fans

View attachment 2916581
Yeah, the movie doesn't even have to be explained. It's a character following his dream of becoming a chef.

Hey, Jen, the rest of us have actual work, how about you do your own? I'd have thought the patreon money would spark your "creativity".
Waiting for her to latch onto the trend from like 4 years or so ago of having a shot where the camera's in a cabinet running and she opens it up to greet the viewer.

Also, Jen's yammered on about how she makes so much from her "job". How about she pay us for doing part of it for her?

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
Where's the comment?

Has she posted about the bag elsewhere, I only saw it on her story?

Mark81

VIP Member
She's being judgy when she had friends like Adam and all their disney shit which is 'a lot'

Screenshot_20240513_172350_Instagram.jpg

TubeTired

VIP Member
She’s aligning herself with Andi MacDowell and her going grey “story”. Yawn. Who cares about anybody taking the decision to stop putting damaging chemicals on their hair in order to look “young”. Ok there might be a point to be made in Andi’s case given her association with beauty brands but Jen LeFraud? Not really. We don’t give a fuck hun.
Didn’t Andi MacDowell let herself go gray like 5 years ago though?
---
She is so desperate for some sort of relationship with Away Luggage. It’s hilarious. Like lady the don’t want or need you!

5th Anniversary of her second channel which is now her only channel if I’m understanding her ramblings correctly. I haven’t had coffee yet and need to get on the treadmill so not wasting much energy on her.
Yeah, it’s hard hitting the treadmill if you’re laughing too hard.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I'll have to ask my friend, I didn't ask about date/location but I know she said early July because I was originally planning on going then myself, but ended up up booking for early June instead.
Thank you! I’d appreciate knowing. My bestie was there in November and the night she went to the Xmas Party in MK, all the annoying vloggers were there. She doesn’t follow any of that nonsense on YT and IG and just messaged me asking who all the weirdos were filming everywhere. 🤣

I’d pick them out at 50 paces and want to throat punch or tell off 90% of them. Thankfully I’ll be trying to somewhat behave in front of the 9 year old. lol

• Haha