Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Yes, I don’t need a bunch of Insta-worthy photos or to match my outfit to a wall. 🙄 I’m more concerned about yummy snacks and drinks and getting the virtual queue for Tron. 🤣

Reactions: 2

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Yes, because just because it’s Pride month and Jen says so, they won’t have to deal with hateful assholes. 🙄 Or go to work. Just party all month. 🙄

TubeTired

VIP Member
The bragging never stops with her. Such a vomit.
Feel sorry for me - mom has dementia, but doggone it, I'm going out to eat. Mom's probably at her house as long as one of the other siblings is there.
She's definitely the one of the bunch constantly moaning for a break from it, when she probably does 15 mins at a time.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I wonder if any of the others siblings are still there and how relieved they must be to have Jen and her Swedish death cleaning gone.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
Wow, she is a numbskull. I think the Home Edit is involved with Container Store so she has some irrational "I know about this" vibe from her couple of years there.

EDIT: Or, she'll be revealed as just regurgitating stuff they recommend.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Over here choking on my PB sandwich from laughing so hard that she’s bragging about Ben and David following her on IG and mentioning her on their story.

Lady, you’re both cruise vloggers and love Disney. It’s in the vlogger arse licker handbook that you must all follow each other.
They used to like and follow Emma Cruises as well, but Emma's only out for herself, and they ditched Emma after her poor treatment of Stef of Sean and Stef after Sean died.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Ya I don’t know why but I’ve never particularly enjoyed Emma. Something about her just seemed “off”. She kind of has that abrasive thing that Jen has going on.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
One of the cruise vloggers that pops up on my YT feed was on the trip too… Eat Sleep Cruise. So I’m assuming it was a bit of a “press” social media influencer trip. Definitely should be in the hashtags, description and title on YT to be transparent. IMO I’d rather blab that everywhere than have someone think I’m being shady.

Mark81

VIP Member
She's massively triggered and I don't really know why? It's not like they are a threat, they're massively ahead of her.

Maybe just pointing and shooting any old crap just isn't enough anymore

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
View attachment 2915617View attachment 2915618

Projecting much?! Just own it lady.

A lot of my friends stopped dying their hair during the pandemic. I tried but I just find the grey framing my face makes me look haggard so dye and highlights it is!
Seems like she's addressing us here, but seriously, Badass because you're not paying a professional to dye your hair? Get a grip.
Also, Jen, there's nothing interesting about you. You're the picture in the dictionary next to milquetoast.

Two questions:
• Do we think this is also a belt tightening move?
• How many months will this last?

On another note, I wonder if her solo trip to Disney will result in more Disney trips with a line like, "Going by myself and not 'working' has re-ignitied my love of WDW".

djc12b

Part of me wonders if she is using her mother’s situation as a way to make us feel bad for her because she’s sour about what she reads in here?? She had talked about her moms condition for at least a year. The trip she just went on to visit her mom with her siblings and sort out affairs was actually planned several months ahead of the trip that she just went on, so it wasn’t any kind of “red alert crisis” trip otherwise she’d have gone sooner.