Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread devoted to the ultra annoying Jen Lefforge. Jen has 2 of her own YouTube channels and often tags along with the UK’s favorite slacker, Adam Hattan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The most insufferable, bragging, entitled woman on YouTube. Cannot stand her.

Reactions: 8
I actually don't mind her at all but I find it weird she doesn't travel with her husband often.

Reactions: 2
He’s probably avoiding her. She comes off as an absolute nightmare on videos, imagine what she must be like “unfiltered”. Poor guy 😐

Reactions: 3
He’s probably avoiding her. She comes off as an absolute nightmare on videos, imagine what she must be like “unfiltered”. Poor guy 😐
She is such a self absorbed blow hard. So privileged and entitled. I honestly can’t stand her and don’t know how anyone else can stand her. It seems like Jen and her husband live their separate lives most of the time and get together for appearances now and then.

Reactions: 1
She sell her time for $250 an hour to telephone coach people on how to be a succesfull YouTuber. And this is with just 35k subs. Who does she think she is? I wonder if it includes advice to always do an outfit of the day even if you’re a woman pushing 60.

This woman is 53. I was honestly shocked as she looks way older and dresses like she’s stuck in a time warp. So many weird American women dress like her thinking it’s classy.

This woman is 53. I was honestly shocked as she looks way older and dresses like she’s stuck in a time warp. So many weird American women dress like her thinking it’s classy.
I also would have put her in early 60s. Honestly, she's like an older, American Brogan that way. Similar dress sense too.

She’s banking around £2000 per month from Patreon subscribers judging by how many she’s sold for each tier. Another grifter, leeching money off people to support her going on continual holidays. I don’t know how these people sleep at night.

She’s banking around £2000 per month from Patreon subscribers judging by how many she’s sold for each tier. Another grifter, leeching money off people to support her going on continual holidays. I don’t know how these people sleep at night.
Jen flaunts her affluence. I don’t understand why anyone would give her money for doing nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy to see we finally have a thread. It is 100% obvious that her YouTube channel is nothing more than write offs for DVC and trips. And of course with her husband’s blessing. He seems very content that Jen is busy with her Disney friends like Adam, the ear lady, or English podcast guy. Hubby seems like the stereotypical pilot with a girlfriend at every Delta hub.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the people that actually give her their hard earned cash.

Me neither.
I see Witchy Pooh is at Coronado Springs, upgrade this, club that. Could it be that this was the same time as Madam Hattan? Arent they best buddies any more or have they leeched everything they can out of each others subscribers by now and have no further use for each other?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.