Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calicoconut

Jen is as fake as they come. I bet behind closed doors she’s as racist and classist as can be. If her son/sons weren’t gay, I’m willing to bet she’d be homophobic too.
I wonder if she reads this page I'm curious to see if any of these people know of this site and read anything being said about them

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I was just on my break and she’s unhinged. I can’t even see what NY Times article she’s even on about because Canadian social media laws don’t allow for news outlet content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But lord she’s wound tighter than a jack in the box.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’m happy with my one suitcase, Travelon personal item duffle/tote bought barely used on Poshmark and my packing cubes from Wish 🤣🤣🤣 Remember them?!

calicoconut

I don't think anyone has a problem with white people, I know I don't. Have plenty of problem with Jen, as she's entitled, wants people - even those who actively pay her - to just wait for her to post, listen and pat her on the back for deigning to point her iPhone at her face and try to wax authentic about something while dressed in what I'd call her fall burlap sack collection.
She seems to be completely unaware of her own privilege in life and unaware of something unless it directly affects her by interrupting her day drinking.
I agree with you 2000%! Just seem like this person was going on a tangent about her skin color

Mark81

VIP Member
Off to google Carrie Hope Fletcher now… 🤣
Haha she is Tom from mcflys sister and is a youtuber. She is oddly shouty and aggressive when talking into camera, patronising and very passive aggressive and defensive in her communication with fans.