Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
She's massively triggered and I don't really know why? It's not like they are a threat, they're massively ahead of her.

Maybe just pointing and shooting any old crap just isn't enough anymore
Ha! Like she'll go beyond that. Has she removed her Threads embargo yet? Doubt she'll make it a month.

Reactions: 1

djc12b

I also thought that she mentioned about her Swedish death cleaning process that if she buys something she has to get rid of at least one thing. I'm sure she thinks this bag brings her joy, she loves materialistic things, but I'm curious to see what bag ends up being listed to sell so that she could make use for this bag that she HAD to have, even if it was a "birthday gift to herself."

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Did anyone catch what she shared on stories this afternoon before she deleted it? Lol 🍿🍿🍿

It was showing as if she had a new IG story but when I clicked it shows story unavailable.

• Sad

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I don't get the people who say they couldn't go without one these idiots' ramblings about it. Most if not all of them just repeat what they do over and over again, so watch them once, and you've seen what they'll do.
And whatever happened to just being surprised and delighted seeing it for the first time when you're there? People seem incapable of that now.
That’s what I find crazy. Whether it’s the cruise crew or the Disney one, they all go to the same events, press trips, same previews, etc so then they’re all posting a video about it. I don’t know how they get views and make money off that crap.

Once I’ve watched one ride video or one new ship review I don’t need 10 more of the same thing.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I need the tea since YouTube has been recommending her videos!
Basically, Sean and Stef apparently took a couple of trips to Europe, Emma glommed onto them and acted like they were her best friends ever. Ben and David (back when they were good) organized I think it was a 12 hour live fundraiser to help pay for his treatment. Of course Emma had to be all over it to make people think she gave a hoot. But I'm not sure what happened exactly, but apparently either just before or after Sean died, Emma basically ghosted Stef and treated her badly. Apparently it was one of the things Stef had to get help with in therapy in addition to coping with losing Sean. Stef had a video where she generically mentioned it but not Emma by name. That's one thing I'll give B&D, they seemed to be good friends to her and help her through that time.
I think someone talked about it in one of the cruiser threads (there's only two, so should be easy to find),

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Those nightstands are ugly.

By himself?
None of the furniture matches and it kind of makes my eye twitch. White desk, light brown chair, dark brown night stands, bed with pink and grey fabric bed and then blue and white floral curtains.

I mean I’m no designer but my room is purple walls with grey fabric bed with wood accents on the frame that match my wood dresser and then my nightstands are grey fabric ottomans with trays on top and then grey curtains. Duvet cover in various complementary colours/patterns from IKEA. lol Sorry Jen not buying your expensive all white influencer bedding.

TubeTired

VIP Member
She’s an old woman living in an old woman’s house. With piss stinking carpet in the bathroom.
Does someone have a screen grab of this? 🤮
---
White desk, light brown chair, dark brown night stands, bed with pink and grey fabric bed and then blue and white floral curtains.
Looks like what may have been on display at a furniture store chain with the mismatches trying to edgy and hip for the retirees.
And I'll bet that cream paint on the walls cost something stupid per gallon.

I've literally never edited a video, but most of these folks seem to be using iPhones and you can edit a clip right on the phone in the photos app, then offload them to your computer. If you can't make yourself work efficiently with iMovie or Final Cut Pro, you should pay someone to show you how. It's the same problem the Mammoth Club dolts have. They have no idea how to use the equipment they buy, but they have money to where they could pay a professional to show them how to use it, but won't for whatever reason. But then they want to brag to people about how they're spending the money they have from patreon and/or the ads from people taking time to watch them. Ridiculous.
100%, I've edited video in the past. The trick is not to film too much crap to make it easier to compile clips, as you say topping and tailing them as needed.

Wouldn't even need to hire someone to teach them how to use expensive equipment, Youtube is your friend (ironic isn't it!). Theres so many tutorials on gear and theory. Most of them just need to understand the 'ISO-Shutterspeed-Apeture' triangle and using an ND filter to reduce the harsh Florida sunshine! Leaving it on Auto just leaves them with jerky/choppy footage due to a incorrect shutter speeds.

I'm just back from 2 weeks in WDW and thankfully didn't see any the big annoying vloggers. Saw a couple of people with smaller cameras filming and lots of instagram posers getting their other half to take multiple shots but nothing that got in the way of the fun

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
My purple Away carry on has been checked on the plane and it’s gone underneath on a bus but it’s dark and matte and came through just fine. I’ve taken a Magic Eraser to it once or twice after a trip but that’s it. It’s survived a beating on cobblestones and various public transit so the quality is definitely there. I just think people are stupid and don’t think about the practical side of things vs buying a beige or baby pink (cough cough Brogan) suitcase.

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm am shocked how dated her house seems. Nothing wrong with that in theory, but she's so obsessed with style (supposedly) and fashion. I'm just surprised it doesn't follow through at home.