Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I definitely think the 'wine mom' segment will. Not sure what the breakdown of viewers for her is.

Reactions: 1

TubeTired

VIP Member
Of course she is making the D Day anniversary about her and her trip.

Also, he didn't have family, that was the point of the movie?!

View attachment 2978501
I read this and think, does she not realize this is a cartoon and you can just enjoy it for what it is. Carl is a character, he doesn't need a backstory created from your lonely wine box.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
She did tell the surgeon that she was allergic to iodine contrast dye and he apparently told her that she couldn’t have a MRI then to check her dense breast tissue since a MRI uses iodine. But now that her arse lickers are telling her that’s not true and a different contrast dye is used in MRIs she’s pissed that the surgeon gave her incorrect info and apparently that means that they’re shit at their job.

I just find it so odd that with MRIs being such a common medical procedure, she wouldn’t have googled once she knew she had this allergy to find out if she could still have one if ever needed down the road.
She said about it took six weeks to get an appointment. What's pressing for her other than removal of the piss carpet?
Of course she's sharing a Carrie Hope Fletcher reel

They're both as problematic, arrogant, rude and deluded as eachother

View attachment 3008810
I have no idea who this person is, but I've seen all I care to.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Then my job is done.

Ugh. But anyone can go to a great restaurant and ask for a hamburger. She really only chooses based on how "in" it appears to be.
Besides the fact most restaurants are wasted on her because she’s a pescatarian. 🙄

Edit to add… if your restaurant fucks up a salad or pasta or a veggie burger then you have problems.

Mark81

VIP Member
That's OK then Jen, as long as some gay people have signed off on you that's OK, after all, we're all the same, right?!

Screenshot_20240516_120514_Instagram.jpg

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I mean I’m not a content creator but I would think that if I was going on such a trip I’d have a little script saved in the notes on my phone and just copy/paste it at the end of every post I put on IG or FB and at the bottom of stories or reels.

It can’t be that hard

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
She’s all fired up about the Dallas pastor who abused a girl back in the 80s. I know she’s a survivor but now she wants to collaborate on a book about it all if someone is writing one?! Why not self publish like Twattan?

• Sad

TubeTired

VIP Member
I noticed. lol I understand scrolling social media if you’re in the hospital passing time with a sick relative who is sleeping lots or close to death. But she literally has an entire house to clean out. I hope the other siblings are more useful.
I'd be pissed if there were a number of us siblings working and she's breaking to look at Tattle and post on social media.

• Haha
Yes, I don’t need a bunch of Insta-worthy photos or to match my outfit to a wall. 🙄 I’m more concerned about yummy snacks and drinks and getting the virtual queue for Tron. 🤣
BTW I was getting the evening Tron virtual queues as late as 1.40pm!! Guardians were gone pretty instantly, so not sure why Tron seemed more readily available

• Heart

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Yes, lots of docs about this sort of thing including the Duggar one. She’s late to the party if she’s wanting fame from coming out as a church abuse victim. It was happening in the Catholic church long before the Evangelicals started doing it and moving around the pastors etc.

TubeTired

VIP Member
Omg now a number of IG stories ranting because she allegedly got incorrect info from her breast surgeon about what contrast dye is used in MRIs because she’s allergic to iodine so she was supposedly told she can’t have an mri for her dense breasts. So since a number of her followers told her that’s incorrect she’s flipping out that she doesn’t want to go back to that surgeon again because now she’s going to second guess what they’re telling her and that she shouldn’t have to research it all herself and it took her six weeks to get that appt etc.

Like if you have a deadly allergy to iodine contrast wouldn’t you have already done your research to find out what procedures it’s included in?!

I can’t believe the nonsense she gets so wound up about. The bitch truly needs to be medicated or get a hobby or interest to occupy her time so she’s not fixating on such things.
And if you're really that allergic to something, wouldn't you have listed it on the intake forms?

I thought she also done coaching with people to build their own business, is that different to the patreon as well? Would that not be classed as your main job?!

NotAFan12345

I remember her saying that her son and his girlfriend were moving 6 hours away. She sometimes travels with 1 son and the third is never seen. They're not handling empty nest syndrome well.