Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1098.png

What a surprise… her Threads is still public. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Didn’t take long for that backtrack eh? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2985927
What a surprise… her Threads is still public. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Didn’t take long for that backtrack eh? Lol
Another hatred I have with social media - human is a noun. Why do people in social media insist on ignoring language and try to invent words?
Hey millions of views lady, as @Mark81 asked, why are you asking for donations?
Also, maybe learn how to use the things that are the tools of your "job".

Reactions: 2
I hate the use of humans, I've said it before but it's oddly dehumanising and very generic.

• Heart
I know the hag from snow white is often compared to Jen, but also...

Profile_-_Lady_Tremaine.jpg

• Heart
Yet she wants us to believe she just put in a full work day in her newly air conditioned basement.

None of this tit passes the smell test with me. You bought a house in 2015 in Hotlanta without full centra air conditioning on all levels plus it has piss carpet in the primary bedroom ensuite bathroom?! Then instead of having both things upgraded immediately, you wait 8-9 years and go on monthly expensive holidays and buy luxury items like Burberry trench coats and Cartier Tank watches first. What in the actual duck?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess those are all flex away from home tools. You can't really flex with a Cartier watch standing on piss carpet.

• Haha
IMG_1102.png

Three suitcases from the same brand in the same size. Make it make sense?!

Plus her check in sized Away and her underseat $600-800 Tumi.

Atleast the “It’s The Kelly’s” woman gets sent her’s from a variety of companies to review and she uses diff ones on diff trips.

• Angry
View attachment 2988148
Three suitcases from the same brand in the same size. Make it make sense?!

Plus her check in sized Away and her underseat $600-800 Tumi.

Atleast the “It’s The Kelly’s” woman gets sent her’s from a variety of companies to review and she uses diff ones on diff trips.
Thought followers didn't matter? Why do you need an affiliate link then?

Also she is absolutely one of those people that hogs the overhead bins on planes

But isn't she going to complain that it will get a mark on it from going down black rubber conveyor belts and being thrown in luggage holds?

• Haha
But isn't she going to complain that it will get a mark on it from going down black rubber conveyor belts and being thrown in luggage holds?
Of course she is!!! Because when you already have one in blue, and one in glossy beige that’s been marked to duck when it’s been gate checked, what should you buy but a third case in a blue/beige combo! 🤣🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Of course she is!!! Because when you already have one in blue, and one in glossy beige that’s been marked to duck when it’s been gate checked, what should you buy but a third case in a blue/beige combo! 🤣🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
She's a damn loon. Why do these companies think most cases are black? Everyone else: To hide those marks.

• Haha
My purple Away carry on has been checked on the plane and it’s gone underneath on a bus but it’s dark and matte and came through just fine. I’ve taken a Magic Eraser to it once or twice after a trip but that’s it. It’s survived a beating on cobblestones and various public transit so the quality is definitely there. I just think people are stupid and don’t think about the practical side of things vs buying a beige or baby pink (cough cough Brogan) suitcase.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ I was just on my break and she’s unhinged. I can’t even see what NY Times article she’s even on about because Canadian social media laws don’t allow for news outlet content. 🤷🏻‍♀️

But lord she’s wound tighter than a jack in the box.