Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over here choking on my PB sandwich from laughing so hard that she’s bragging about Ben and David following her on IG and mentioning her on their story.

Lady, you’re both cruise vloggers and love Disney. It’s in the vlogger arse licker handbook that you must all follow each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Over here choking on my PB sandwich from laughing so hard that she’s bragging about Ben and David following her on IG and mentioning her on their story.

Lady, you’re both cruise vloggers and love Disney. It’s in the vlogger arse licker handbook that you must all follow each other.
They used to like and follow Emma Cruises as well, but Emma's only out for herself, and they ditched Emma after her poor treatment of Stef of Sean and Stef after Sean died.

Reactions: 2
Ya I don’t know why but I’ve never particularly enjoyed Emma. Something about her just seemed “off”. She kind of has that abrasive thing that Jen has going on.

I am unfamiliar with Trek Trendy… will have to look him up this weekend.
He has a thread on here if you want to learn some more. It's not super long. His videos are pretty good, but he has got very samey and no one is sure why he got such high views when he isn't any better or different to others doing same thing

So she’s posted that she “only” made $715 in YT ad revenue off herViking river cruise vlog and how the revenue can vary up or down $1000-1500 month to month. She then goes on to say that Patreon pays her bills and allows her to run her business. Such a bleeping grift. I couldn’t imagine admitting that you’re crappy enough with your “business” that you rely on donations to fund your lifestyle besides your pilot husband. Grotesque and embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she’s posted that she “only” made $715 in YT ad revenue off herViking river cruise vlog and how the revenue can vary up or down $1000-1500 month to month. She then goes on to say that Patreon pays her bills and allows her to run her business. Such a bleeping grift. I couldn’t imagine admitting that you’re crappy enough with your “business” that you rely on donations to fund your lifestyle besides your pilot husband. Grotesque and embarassing.

That's what made me laugh. I thought it was eye opening to see how much her (and others like her in the niche) are earning. But for all the big talk about her 'business', in the next story she admits that without patreon she wouldn't survive. Patreon is basically donations ....thats not a business Jen.

Screenshot_20240608_222302_Instagram.jpg

If you're relying on donations you're not a business, you're a charity

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she also done coaching with people to build their own business, is that different to the patreon as well? Would that not be classed as your main job?!

Reactions: 1
I thought she also done coaching with people to build their own business, is that different to the patreon as well? Would that not be classed as your main job?!
I thought that's what she was trying to get into by her 'I'm so successful posts'?

She should not be coaching anyone on being successful if she's reliant on patreon

That's what made me laugh. I thought it was eye opening to see how much her (and others like her in the niche) are earning. But for all the big talk about her 'business', in the next story she admits that without patreon she wouldn't survive. Patreon is basically donations ....thats not a business Jen.

View attachment 2983104
I mentioned this in the Vic in no detail thread, but Jen must be really bad at making vlogs, no process setting out what story she’s going to tell, no shot list, and very basic editing skills with no keyboard shortcuts.
15 hours editing for that output is ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget that she’s a manipulative liar so I’d take everything she says with a huge pinch of salt.

IMG_1087.png

How is she this bleeping dumb?! On what bloody planet does that fugly Gucci bag resemble the French flag other than having red white and blue colours on it?! Next up she wears it to a Fourth of July bbq in her McMansion subdivision. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🇫🇷

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 looks nothing like French flag. Plus red white and blue isn't exactly an uncommon flag combination

And she is completely the audience member who makes sure she tells people how often she's seen a show.

• Haha
I mentioned this in the Vic in no detail thread, but Jen must be really bad at making vlogs, no process setting out what story she’s going to tell, no shot list, and very basic editing skills with no keyboard shortcuts.
15 hours editing for that output is ridiculous
I've literally never edited a video, but most of these folks seem to be using iPhones and you can edit a clip right on the phone in the photos app, then offload them to your computer. If you can't make yourself work efficiently with iMovie or Final Cut Pro, you should pay someone to show you how. It's the same problem the Mammoth Club dolts have. They have no idea how to use the equipment they buy, but they have money to where they could pay a professional to show them how to use it, but won't for whatever reason. But then they want to brag to people about how they're spending the money they have from patreon and/or the ads from people taking time to watch them. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 looks nothing like French flag. Plus red white and blue isn't exactly an uncommon flag combination

And she is completely the audience member who makes sure she tells people how often she's seen a show.
Most definitely she’s that theatregoer! Meanwhile I just say “oh I’ve seen that before so won’t be going again.” I don’t understand the attraction to seeing the same musical 6 times. I know there’s the crowd who do that with Wcked or Hamilton but Les Mis?! Not so much. lol