Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an insult for those of us who do care.

She's so bleeping performative. Her mate Adam is currently role playing as a writer, and she is role playing as a carer
Probably so she could say to him: "Oh, you've purchased some printing jobs, well let me tell you what's going on with me. I have to once, MAYBE twice a week place a call to an assistive living facility to see how my parents are, so clearly I've got more to deal with."

Reactions: 2
As someone who had to quit everything to take care of my elderly mother - 3-4 hour drives to appointments, that sort of thing - who then died due to a doctor's neglect, I want to punch her in the face.
I’m so sorry you and your mum had to go through that. Healthcare and elder care really are heartbreaking and stressful.
---
Probably so she could say to him: "Oh, you've purchased some printing jobs, well let me tell you what's going on with me. I have to once, MAYBE twice a week place a call to an assistive living facility to see how my parents are, so clearly I've got more to deal with."
Exactly this! Or even better, she’s the annoying sibling calling the child who is local and actually doing the caring and leg work and wants a full debrief and then tells that sibling how they could do better.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this! Or even better, she’s the annoying sibling calling the child who is local and actually doing the caring and leg work and wants a full debrief and then tells that sibling how they could do better.
She is precisely that person. #helpingbybitching

Oh how generous! Not only di Jen get he PR package for Twattan’s book but she’s bought another copy to do a giveaway for! How lucky are her Patreons?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm a few years younger than Jen. The whole learning from younger people to view life in eras is bullshit. We would probably say "season of life" instead of "era," and we also said things like "this too shall pass." She's acting like she's had an epiphany that things won't always be this hard. She's trying too hard to appeal to people in her sons' generation, I guess. If it's taken her this long to figure out this basic life principle, well, I don't know what to say. Most people have this ever-changing life thing figured out by puberty.

• Heart
She’s all fired up about the Dallas pastor who abused a girl back in the 80s. I know she’s a survivor but now she wants to collaborate on a book about it all if someone is writing one?! Why not self publish like Twattan?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She’s all fired up about the Dallas pastor who abused a girl back in the 80s. I know she’s a survivor but now she wants to collaborate on a book about it all if someone is writing one?! Why not self publish like Twattan?
Too lazy

I was quite disgusted to see her post that. Nothing more than attempting self promotion while pretending to be helping someone else out. Why write your own if you can piggy back on someone else's. She also probably hopes to get picked up by someone already researching the issue for a book or tv

Reactions: 2
Too lazy

I was quite disgusted to see her post that. Nothing more than attempting self promotion while pretending to be helping someone else out. Why write your own if you can piggy back on someone else's. She also probably hopes to get picked up by someone already researching the issue for a book or tv
Just screaming that she's obsessed with getting on TV/going viral for anything.
Also, there have been books about this stuff already. Not discounting anyone's experience, but really she's going to add something to the conversation? She wouldn't be able to do anything without mentioning her YouTube/IG/Threads/Dumb Bee Bag.

Yes, lots of docs about this sort of thing including the Duggar one. She’s late to the party if she’s wanting fame from coming out as a church abuse victim. It was happening in the Catholic church long before the Evangelicals started doing it and moving around the pastors etc.

Yes, lots of docs about this sort of thing including the Duggar one. She’s late to the party if she’s wanting fame from coming out as a church abuse victim. It was happening in the Catholic church long before the Evangelicals started doing it and moving around the pastors etc.
I think it was happening, it was just that the Catholic Church got all the headlines for it and the Evangelicals were still keeping people tight lipped.

IMG_1220.png
IMG_1219.png

IMG_1222.png

So not only did she buy a third suitcase in the same size but she bought the matching set of packing cubes and filmed an unboxing video. WTF?!

Had to screenshot that last one because I was dying laughing at what she said.

Then she went on a rant about following up if you have dense breasts and not just having a mammogram but an ultrasound and MRI too and if your doctor doesn’t want to do this then change doctors.

Oh the privilege to think it’s that simple. In my province you can’t even get a mammogram until age 50 unless you have family history and/or your family doctor refers you. Then there’s the part where there’s a family doctor/GP shortage so if you quit your doctor you get put on a wait list for a new one. Then in the US there’s the insurance piece.

But when your husband is a Delta pilot with excellent benefits and you’re a bored housewife who does nothing but walk the dog and buy $350-800 suitcases, you wouldn’t realize your privilege unless it smacked you in the middle of your smug hag face!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the thought process is in deciding which one of her suitcases to use in her next trip to Disney? Dos she mull over what the airport baggage handlers will appreciate most? Or is she trying to impress the porters at the Grand Floridian? Maybe she wants the people who deliver luggage to cabins on the ship to see what great taste she has.
Stop bragging about your expensive suitcases Jen. It’s very far from relatable, especially when your patrons are buying them for you.

• Haha
I’m happy with my one suitcase, Travelon personal item duffle/tote bought barely used on Poshmark and my packing cubes from Wish 🤣🤣🤣 Remember them?!

Ten year old Kiplings. Black. One for the cabin, one for the hold. The one in the hold has a bit of ribbon round the handle for identification at the carousel. The amount of time I spend thinking about my luggage annually is about ten minutes. If that.
---
(It’s 11 minutes after the above post. Sorry.)

• Haha
Ten year old Kiplings. Black. One for the cabin, one for the hold. The one in the hold has a bit of ribbon round the handle for identification at the carousel. The amount of time I spend thinking about my luggage annually is about ten minutes. If that.
Let me guess, it's when you're checking it in and then looking for it on the conveyor.