Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought that she mentioned about her Swedish death cleaning process that if she buys something she has to get rid of at least one thing. I'm sure she thinks this bag brings her joy, she loves materialistic things, but I'm curious to see what bag ends up being listed to sell so that she could make use for this bag that she HAD to have, even if it was a "birthday gift to herself."

Reactions: 1
Omg now a number of IG stories ranting because she allegedly got incorrect info from her breast surgeon about what contrast dye is used in MRIs because she’s allergic to iodine so she was supposedly told she can’t have an mri for her dense breasts. So since a number of her followers told her that’s incorrect she’s flipping out that she doesn’t want to go back to that surgeon again because now she’s going to second guess what they’re telling her and that she shouldn’t have to research it all herself and it took her six weeks to get that appt etc.

Like if you have a deadly allergy to iodine contrast wouldn’t you have already done your research to find out what procedures it’s included in?!

I can’t believe the nonsense she gets so wound up about. The witch truly needs to be medicated or get a hobby or interest to occupy her time so she’s not fixating on such things.

Omg now a number of IG stories ranting because she allegedly got incorrect info from her breast surgeon about what contrast dye is used in MRIs because she’s allergic to iodine so she was supposedly told she can’t have an mri for her dense breasts. So since a number of her followers told her that’s incorrect she’s flipping out that she doesn’t want to go back to that surgeon again because now she’s going to second guess what they’re telling her and that she shouldn’t have to research it all herself and it took her six weeks to get that appt etc.

Like if you have a deadly allergy to iodine contrast wouldn’t you have already done your research to find out what procedures it’s included in?!

I can’t believe the nonsense she gets so wound up about. The witch truly needs to be medicated or get a hobby or interest to occupy her time so she’s not fixating on such things.
And if you're really that allergic to something, wouldn't you have listed it on the intake forms?

She'd probably tell office staff to watch her vlog or go on Threads for allergies etc.

Reactions: 2
Of course she's sharing a Carrie Hope Fletcher reel

They're both as problematic, arrogant, rude and deluded as eachother

Screenshot_20240621_215423_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
And if you're really that allergic to something, wouldn't you have listed it on the intake forms?
She did tell the surgeon that she was allergic to iodine contrast dye and he apparently told her that she couldn’t have a MRI then to check her dense breast tissue since a MRI uses iodine. But now that her arse lickers are telling her that’s not true and a different contrast dye is used in MRIs she’s pissed that the surgeon gave her incorrect info and apparently that means that they’re tit at their job.

I just find it so odd that with MRIs being such a common medical procedure, she wouldn’t have googled once she knew she had this allergy to find out if she could still have one if ever needed down the road.

She did tell the surgeon that she was allergic to iodine contrast dye and he apparently told her that she couldn’t have a MRI then to check her dense breast tissue since a MRI uses iodine. But now that her arse lickers are telling her that’s not true and a different contrast dye is used in MRIs she’s pissed that the surgeon gave her incorrect info and apparently that means that they’re tit at their job.

I just find it so odd that with MRIs being such a common medical procedure, she wouldn’t have googled once she knew she had this allergy to find out if she could still have one if ever needed down the road.
She said about it took six weeks to get an appointment. What's pressing for her other than removal of the piss carpet?
Of course she's sharing a Carrie Hope Fletcher reel

They're both as problematic, arrogant, rude and deluded as eachother

View attachment 3008810
I have no idea who this person is, but I've seen all I care to.

She needs to get that piss carpet removed stat. It haunts me everytime she buys another expensive piece of tat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet a few weeks ago she was mocking people for doing just that 🙃

View attachment 3015511
And if you're flying abroad, that's what they suggest. Who wouldn't rather be early than late? If I'm at an airport really early, I'll just walk around the airport and get my steps in, look around, get something to eat, watch the planes. Oh, that's right, but I'm not Jen who's normally too busy to show up as recommended.

She’s aligning herself with Andi MacDowell and her going grey “story”. Yawn. Who cares about anybody taking the decision to stop putting damaging chemicals on their hair in order to look “young”. Ok there might be a point to be made in Andi’s case given her association with beauty brands but Jen LeFraud? Not really. We don’t give a duck hun.

She is so desperate for some sort of relationship with Away Luggage. It’s hilarious. Like lady the don’t want or need you!

5th Anniversary of her second channel which is now her only channel if I’m understanding her ramblings correctly. I haven’t had coffee yet and need to get on the treadmill so not wasting much energy on her.

She’s aligning herself with Andi MacDowell and her going grey “story”. Yawn. Who cares about anybody taking the decision to stop putting damaging chemicals on their hair in order to look “young”. Ok there might be a point to be made in Andi’s case given her association with beauty brands but Jen LeFraud? Not really. We don’t give a duck hun.
Didn’t Andi MacDowell let herself go gray like 5 years ago though?
---
She is so desperate for some sort of relationship with Away Luggage. It’s hilarious. Like lady the don’t want or need you!

5th Anniversary of her second channel which is now her only channel if I’m understanding her ramblings correctly. I haven’t had coffee yet and need to get on the treadmill so not wasting much energy on her.
Yeah, it’s hard hitting the treadmill if you’re laughing too hard.

They were kinda all over the place and giving their luggage to every vlogger in the past but I see their new campaign is with Natasha Lyonne which is a very different direction. The image they want to project now is different and Jen will need a time machine to get their attention.

• Haha