Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why some are calling the article headline out, but at the same time I can see why the times wrote it like that. The story is a black princess inspired ride is replacing a ride with racist links. Many people reading the times won't know tiana or the princess and frog, not every one knows that level of disney detail. The story is race based, and always has been, that's why disney are replacing the ride.

Screenshot_20240612_154028_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Thank you! I can see where people might clutch their pearls but as a former print journalist who wrote headlines on the regular, it’s a fact based headline. I don’t see it being sensational or race baiting as she called it.

Reactions: 3
Typical Jen to assume that everyone HAS to know that Tiana is black. Most people are NOT into Disney and don’t give a duck about it. The story would have made no sense had they not given that information for context.

Reactions: 2
IMG_1115.jpeg

I’ll go with what Mr. Crump, a renowned civil rights attorney, says when sharing a similar headline vs. white saviour Jen Lefforge

Oh come on. It would be inappropriate NOT to mention that Tiana is Black and her film is replacing a racist film's theme, especially in a headline. We do need to acknowledge people's/character's ethnicities when it matters, we can't pretend there aren't massive imbalances of privilege and that we are all the exact same in this context. It's a very white person "I don't see race :)" type of tantrum she's throwing. It's very easy to say that statement when your race doesn't impact your day to day life. It's well intentioned but it's misjudged.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do a lot of work in DEIB. She's straight up wrong here. This was an appropriate headline for the work Disney did here. It's very emblematic of A White Person Who Wants To Appear Woke Without Understanding What They're Doing

Reactions: 5
I do a lot of work in DEIB. She's straight up wrong here. This was an appropriate headline for the work Disney did here. It's very emblematic of A White Person Who Wants To Appear Woke Without Understanding What They're Doing
That's her brand.
"I'm the savior witch and you're all idiots. Now, give me money so I can buy ugly clothing and other items."

• Heart
IMG_1136.png
IMG_1137.jpeg

In today’s edition of bored middle aged white lady angst, Jen is taking up for wheelchair users on the inaugural cruise stopping at Disney’s new private resort in the Bahamas. This Brooke woman was previously assured by Disney that there would be beach wheelchairs after Ben and David reported there weren’t any on their inaugural sailing. Their ship stopped two days ago, no beach chairs. They were allegedly promised that they would get them at the private island yesterday and bring them for today’s second stop at the resort and they didn’t. Is it crappy and disappointing for wheelchair users? Yes. Are they going to refund an entire 7 day cruise because of it? Nope. The fact that this grifting witch commented that after her own attempt at fleecing Virgin Voyages shows how delusional she still is.

I see she’s still desperately trying to insert herself into something to get interviewed as the savior of fill in the blank group.

I see she’s still desperately trying to insert herself into something to get interviewed as the savior of fill in the blank group.
Totally! But will she stop going on Disney cruises or going to their parks? Never.

IMG_1155.png

When your son is your twin but his long hair and strong features suit him whereas it makes you look like a hag 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
IMG_1159.png

Lady you live in suburban Atlanta, Georgia. Your mother is somewhere in Arizona. You’re not caring for an elderly parent. Narcs gotta narcs for the pat on the head and faux empathy from their fellow influencers and followers.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2996525

Lady you live in suburban Atlanta, Georgia. Your mother is somewhere in Arizona. You’re not caring for an elderly parent. Narcs gotta narcs for the pat on the head and faux empathy from their fellow influencers and followers.
It's an insult for those of us who do care.

She's so bleeping performative. Her mate Adam is currently role playing as a writer, and she is role playing as a carer

Reactions: 6
Such a slap to people who are caring for their parents or other family members.

She has zero concept whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
As someone who had to quit everything to take care of my elderly mother - 3-4 hour drives to appointments, that sort of thing - who then died due to a doctor's neglect, I want to punch her in the face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10