Jen Lefforge #2 UnBeelievably Insufferable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 looks nothing like French flag. Plus red white and blue isn't exactly an uncommon flag combination

And she is completely the audience member who makes sure she tells people how often she's seen a show.
I'm all for people seeing live show. But, wouldn't the bigger brag be that you've seen it on Broadway or the West End?

Reactions: 2
So Mrs Successful Wealthy Businesswoman was sat way back up in the gods at the theatre in the cheap seats?

Screenshot_20240609_153839_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most definitely she’s that theatregoer! Meanwhile I just say “oh I’ve seen that before so won’t be going again.” I don’t understand the attraction to seeing the same musical 6 times. I know there’s the crowd who do that with Wcked or Hamilton but Les Mis?! Not so much. lol
It's that social media thing of something has to be their whole personality for 10 minutes.

Reactions: 3
So Mrs Successful Wealthy Businesswoman was sat way back up in the gods at the theatre in the cheap seats?

View attachment 2983876
And I sincerely hope she isn't taking a photo during the show. That to me is big NO numero uno. The phone should be OFF during a show.
But of course, she'd only see touring shows near her. Nothing wrong with that, but then don't act like you're the big theatre maven. Tell us about an interesting interpretation of Shakespeare or maybe an August Wilson show you've seen.
Sitting with the peasants in the cheap seats with her Gucci bag. Next up, she’ll be slumming it wit my friends and I at a Disney value resort. 🤣🤣🤣
Funnier that all those empty seats are there in front of her, meaning she chose the cheapest of the cheap seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They used to like and follow Emma Cruises as well, but Emma's only out for herself, and they ditched Emma after her poor treatment of Stef of Sean and Stef after Sean died.
I need the tea since YouTube has been recommending her videos!

I need the tea since YouTube has been recommending her videos!
Basically, Sean and Stef apparently took a couple of trips to Europe, Emma glommed onto them and acted like they were her best friends ever. Ben and David (back when they were good) organized I think it was a 12 hour live fundraiser to help pay for his treatment. Of course Emma had to be all over it to make people think she gave a hoot. But I'm not sure what happened exactly, but apparently either just before or after Sean died, Emma basically ghosted Stef and treated her badly. Apparently it was one of the things Stef had to get help with in therapy in addition to coping with losing Sean. Stef had a video where she generically mentioned it but not Emma by name. That's one thing I'll give B&D, they seemed to be good friends to her and help her through that time.
I think someone talked about it in one of the cruiser threads (there's only two, so should be easy to find),

Reactions: 1
She just cannot help herself dropping in a big old brag wherever possible can she. It's a very ugly trait.

Reactions: 4
She just cannot help herself dropping in a big old brag wherever possible can she. It's a very ugly trait.
The better part is her brags like these are weak. "Look, I'm at the theatre....in one of the worst seats".

Yeah, like Adam hattan, often her brags actually drop her in it and reveal something she doesn't mean to

• Haha
I bet Gucci is embarrassed their legacy has been tarnished by it and regret allowing someone to green light it no matter how much money it made them from bored suburban housewives with zero taste or style.

• Haha
Hopefully more and more people are adding the witch to their “don’t recommend” lists.

Hopefully more and more people are adding the witch to their “don’t recommend” lists.
She could well be seeing what happens when you treat your following like tit. I've seem it happen to other influencers

I've literally never edited a video, but most of these folks seem to be using iPhones and you can edit a clip right on the phone in the photos app, then offload them to your computer. If you can't make yourself work efficiently with iMovie or Final Cut Pro, you should pay someone to show you how. It's the same problem the Mammoth Club dolts have. They have no idea how to use the equipment they buy, but they have money to where they could pay a professional to show them how to use it, but won't for whatever reason. But then they want to brag to people about how they're spending the money they have from patreon and/or the ads from people taking time to watch them. Ridiculous.
100%, I've edited video in the past. The trick is not to film too much crap to make it easier to compile clips, as you say topping and tailing them as needed.

Wouldn't even need to hire someone to teach them how to use expensive equipment, Youtube is your friend (ironic isn't it!). Theres so many tutorials on gear and theory. Most of them just need to understand the 'ISO-Shutterspeed-Apeture' triangle and using an ND filter to reduce the harsh Florida sunshine! Leaving it on Auto just leaves them with jerky/choppy footage due to a incorrect shutter speeds.

Omg her stories last night moaning about two guys without YT channels who tried to give her suggestions and they apparently man-splained to her about YT. She sounds so so so bleeping rude and obnoxious. Ok you asked people to DM you, they did, and you tit on them. Just because they messaged from their personal accounts doesn’t mean that they don’t work in YT or social media. She wonders why she’s having such issues,

Also I wish she would stop talking about her friends and then admitting it’s just someone she follows on IG and has messaged with. Like lady that’s not a friend. You’re deluded and need some real life people besides Scottie and the dogs.

• Haha