Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a clip on tik tok off the Stacey Dooley shoe , and everyone giving Jemma sympathy (for her terrible condition ) but my god ppl don’t know the half of it . I lost sympathy for her when I seen the pure greed

Reactions: 1
She has some brass neck and come across as a genuinely not nice person. I donated so she could have her treatment not for her to waste money on frivolous crap.

Reactions: 3
Most of her dresses are all available on Silk for the same price if anyone does fancy them I don’t like any of them to be honest. This was one dress that I questioned if she lost her vision. There was nothing flattering about her in those dresses her sister did suit some though. Her underwear was on vision for everyone to see both upper and lower. Her saying to someone that it’s available in her boutique is an apsolute scam because they where firstly available on SILK. I hate that she is telling so many lies not a great role model to her kids is it? Lies lies and more lies. I wouldn’t part with my hard earned money and will be searching the internet for any of the outfits if I happen to like any.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Most of her dresses are all available on Silk for the same price if anyone does fancy them I don’t like any of them to be honest. This was one dress that I questioned if she lost her vision. There was nothing flattering about her in those dresses her sister did suit some though. Her underwear was on vision for everyone to see both upper and lower. Her saying to someone that it’s available in her boutique is an apsolute scam because they where firstly available on SILK. I hate that she is telling so many lies not a great role model to her kids is it? Lies lies and more lies. I wouldn’t part with my hard earned money and will be searching the internet for any of the outfits if I happen to like any.
Oh god, I think ill be stuck by lightning for this, but has she grown a willy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what the label on the inside of the dress says? Would she have removed it and replaced it with a personalised label 🤔

Maybe it's been said before...but if we are completely wrong and "nasty trolls" on here...why isn't jem and the rest of the scummers calling us out... You know they have so much to hide that they don't want to direct people here. Personally if it was me I'd be screenshotting everything and posting proof of where money has went etc. But then again I wouldn't have a page because I wouldn't.be enough of a begging woman

Reactions: 5
I think she's getting hung up on the word 'terminal'. When I was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic cancers I was told there is no cure and therefore 'terminal' BUT it is treatable and I'm 2½ years forward since diagnoses and have undergone several different chemo drugs, the most recent one has me stable now a few months, so yes, I'm 'terminal' but getting treatment. It will eventually get me, and I hope it's still years down the line, but for now, life is relatively normal! I'm not crying and wailing about a 'terminal' diagnosis, not whilst I'm still able to be treated!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh god, I think ill be stuck by lightning for this, but has she grown a willy 🙈
I will be joining you one of my reasons for wondering if she was blind. What the feck was she thinking posting that picture for everyone to see and hope that people will buy the dress. That puts me off the dress. I get that she lost weight because of her diagnosis but Jemma dear those pictures don’t do your dresses any favours.

Reactions: 4
I will be joining you one of my reasons for wondering if she was blind. What the feck was she thinking posting that picture for everyone to see and hope that people will buy the dress. That puts me off the dress. I get that she lost weight because of her diagnosis but Jemma dear those pictures don’t do your dresses any favours.
She did say she didnt like the photos....so why not take some better ones Jemma...not like you to shirk from the camera🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I see that Vicky Phelan has sadly died .....
Did anyone see the story Geri Designs put up in the news of her death? Very odd self promotion when someone has just lost their life. Does anyone else find this woman strange? I like her designs but I’ve seen a lot of odd stories lately. Stuff like she thrives off anxiety and stress.. pretty damaging to a large following to be promoting a mental illness like that

Straight from the owner herself Over EIGHT THOUSAND POUND! I’m sure Mrs JEM HOW will he livid at that being mentioned given She continues to “I never treat myself” “my wee 2 bed” bullshit, Imagine what that would do for a reputable charity not this entitled chancer making money form her diagnosis! That truly shows the magnitude of money that she is being given, on top of all her other money making schemes most recently bringing a sick little girl into it and seeing Herself pocket from it, She has ZERO SHAME! I’m sorry but that tag line have more time with her little ones couldn’t be further from the truth given the amount of weekend she swans of for freebies #gifts after her insta story pity party’s! Her entitled greed is truly disgusting, you would think that she would decline but it’s evident where he heart really is and that’s how she can swindle more money from good people! Narcissist to the core. I said it before and I’ll say it again it’s about time the tax man looked Into her “businesses” and what she is declaring as its mind blowing what she is getting away with taking in!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Straight from the owner herself Over EIGHT THOUSAND POUND! I’m sure Mrs JEM HOW will he livid at that being mentioned given She continues to “I never treat myself” “my wee 2 bed” bullshit, Imagine what that would do for a reputable charity not this entitled chancer making money form her diagnosis! That truly shows the magnitude of money that she is being given, on top of all her other money making schemes most recently bringing a sick little girl into it and seeing Herself pocket from it, She has ZERO SHAME! I’m sorry but that tag line have more time with her little ones couldn’t be further from the truth given the amount of weekend she swans of for freebies #gifts after her insta story pity party’s! Her entitled greed is truly disgusting, you would think that she would decline but it’s evident where he heart really is and that’s how she can swindle more money from good people! Narcissist to the core. I said it before and I’ll say it again it’s about time the tax man looked Into her “businesses” and what she is declaring as its mind blowing what she is getting away with taking in!
Ah this would be the “bullshit merchandise” our Jem didn’t want people to buy!!!! Seems to be working out well for you though luv
Also the wee two bed house, I have a feeling that will be next on the GFM list

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.