Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s better as usual when freebie awaits. bald Head, no make up will appear when kids lifted and money begging restarts. She’s so predictable.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's always off her face on cannabis oils and sometimes morphine.. he's never seen without a pint in his hand.... 🤔

Reactions: 1
They're such a creepy looking couple
He's always pissed with a drink in his hand. Disgusting!

If she is using her gifted primark voucher to buy things for the young people I cant help but think its either
a. Whats left after she has spent most of it already
B. Primarks not good enough for her so shes using it rather than wasting it
C. Its all lies and shes looking for glory.
Feel a little bad for not taking it at face value for being a kind thing to do but unfortuately people like jemma have made me lose some faith in humanity😢
And as for people looking for photos with her and buying wine....there are no words🙄

Reactions: 8
She's always off her face on cannabis oils and sometimes morphine.. he's never seen without a pint in his hand.... 🤔
This is what worries me about her driving, she’s absolutely high as a kite half the time

Reactions: 2
This is what worries me about her driving, she’s absolutely high as a kite half the time
Nevermind her driving . Clive was fairly putting the foot down on her stories today. Is he trying to bump her off a bit sooner?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her wax jeans £45....I got pair in tesco for £19.50 last night plus their 25% of all clothing so worked out about £15.

She pays 70 quid for a kids dress and has a charity go fund me running for herself at the same time🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The Merc at the front door is for sale at £27,990!
I swear I wouldn’t go near them for a car

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.