Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as the last one moved fast posting them all here

Reactions: 1
She really does show her true colours at times like this.
Being so fortunate to not be going through chemo I am not totally familiar with hair loss. Perhaps Jemma could have taken this opportunity to kindly educate us that although chemo may currently mean she is losing the hair on her head ....this doesnt mean she loses it from her lip or under arms.
I, like many no doubt, assume you would lose all body hair.
No matter i do think this ad was somewhat inappropriate.
But at least we got a glimpse of not so kind Jemma

Reactions: 6
Regardless of whether the hair is or isn't lost during her chemo you would think it would still be affected in some way - or could be affected.
I would also be very surprised if that type of procedure would be done in a salon by a professional if they knew you were going through such intensive regular chemo.
I had laser hair removal and the forms I had to fill out were unreal about health, medicines, back history, current situation..... I just find the whole thing completely wrong personally

She's a hateful witch. I'd love to reach out to that girl who messaged her and send her this page. Such a horrible bastard calling someone out for telling the truth. I'm going to start unfollowing as she's intolerable

Reactions: 11
If the chemo used causes your hair to fall out it normally does cause hair loss all over the body. So I don't get that ad at all.

Reactions: 9
I thought she wasn’t reading her messages. She is rattled here and showing her true colours. As for that dress it is hideous.

Regardless of whether the hair is or isn't lost during her chemo you would think it would still be affected in some way - or could be affected.
I would also be very surprised if that type of procedure would be done in a salon by a professional if they knew you were going through such intensive regular chemo.
I had laser hair removal and the forms I had to fill out were unreal about health, medicines, back history, current situation..... I just find the whole thing completely wrong personally
When you have chemo, you loose every single hair on your body including nose hair. I know what she's saying, a lot of women don't like facial hair or underarm hair but IMHO it's still bad taste because a lot of them women don't get a choice about what hair they loose and where

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought she wasn’t reading her messages. She is rattled here and showing her true colours. As for that dress it is hideous.
Thats true.
Unless she was happy to accept people she didnt know at all into that little secret friends and family group🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And her followers are going up still?? Am I missing something?

Thats true.
Unless she was happy to accept people she didnt know at all into that little secret friends and family group🤣🤣
I agree, I bet she only replies to people who call her out and she doesn't like it. I bet she never replies to nice messages she gets

Reactions: 2
Not that Instagram will do anything but I reported her she has encouraged people to go message that lady that called her out on advertising the hair removal stuff.

I think that is the true Gemma right there vile

Reactions: 14
Not that Instagram will do anything but I reported her she has encouraged people to go message that lady that called her out on advertising the hair removal stuff.

I think that is the true Gemma right there vile
Oh we've definitely seen the real her there.

She’s a bully. Remember the time she was crying saying how unfair it is because she’s “never wronged anyone” - aye right!

True colours on show tonight.

Reactions: 8
I’ve unfollowed her the nasty cow. I’m gutted so many people have donated to funding her lavish lifestyle.
Oh and Jemma, you look like a highlighter in that fugly dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone has messaged her
That poor woman who called her out having her name shared by jemma trying to incite a witch hunt no doubt. That lady is spot on in calling her out but I'm sure is now getting a raft of hateful messages.
When bigger instahuns get messages they at least block out the name of the sender

You shouldn't be allowed to share people publicly like that. Jemma has the public platform she made that decision, but that ladies profile is private.

Reactions: 7
You shouldn't be allowed to share people publicly like that. Jemma has the public platform she made that decision, but that ladies profile is private.
Do you know what, out of all the instahuns that have threads on here, jemma is the nastiest witch. And I say that as a fellow stage 4 cancer patient. She is absolute vermin!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.