Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot cope with these reels that she posts. These businesses have everything at 2 prices, and people cannot afford this unnessacary rubbish. Those sacks are £45 each! If I was a millionaire I wouldn't pay that. Is she missing that everyone is struggling to get by this year and parents do not need to be influenced by this! My morals wouldn't let me do it.
That Dylan oaks garbage too, it's overpriced trash

Reactions: 6
Holy God, annnotheerr ad, but it's not an ad. Yeah sure Jem. Surprised you didn't say the rep is your 'friend' I'm sure other people are sick of her flogging crap

Reactions: 5
I don't know why these brands use 'influencers' like Jemma. I wouldn't want to be associated with anything she thinks is classy and I just assume they're as dishonest as she is and avoid them. I think her conversion rate must not be that good because everything gets repeated so many times.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know how to start a new thread?
Great thread title - I would set up a new one but I fear that using the word steal might cause controversy with a crusade lead by the sheep that can’t see what the rest of us can

How about siphoning or spending or draining instead of stealing

Reactions: 5
Great thread title - I would set up a new one but I fear that using the word steal might cause controversy with a crusade lead by the sheep that can’t see what the rest of us can

How about siphoning or spending or draining instead of stealing
Good point. Any one of those fit lol

Reactions: 2
That Dylan oaks garbage too, it's overpriced trash

I seen those Sacks!! It's ridiculous, not to mention copyright infringement too. There's a local small SAHM business I seen doing Sacks just as nice but actually Christmas related not tack for a 5th of the price!! How do they justify it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.