Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt long bouncing back yesterday for trying on clothes and getting nails done but sob story this morning she is making me madder by the day buried a family member this week to cancer and left beind her young kids while this one does everything and anything and has now set up a business 😡😡😡😡
I’m so sorry for your loss. I hate commenting on this thread at times due to her situation. It’s very hard to watch her when so many are suffering. Whinging about a treatment that some never get the option to consider. I’ve seen her say she’s doped on morphine and can’t walk then driving and prancing about in high heels. My own mum didn’t even get the offer of treatment. This woman’s priorities are screwed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry for your loss. I hate commenting on this thread at times due to her situation. It’s very hard to watch her when so many are suffering. Whinging about a treatment that some never get the option to consider. I’ve seen her say she’s doped on morphine and can’t walk then driving and prancing about in high heels. My own mum didn’t even get the offer of treatment. This woman’s priorities are screwed.

That's exactly it I feel sorry shes cancer but the whole way she's doing it

Reactions: 3
I dont understand if Mexico helped so much then why isn't she back over there? It's not like she hasn't got the money given to her.

Reactions: 6
I dont understand if Mexico helped so much then why isn't she back over there? It's not like she hasn't got the money given to her.
She was supposed to go in August for a trip because her 6 month of meds was up & they wouldn't keep sending meds unless she visited in person for a week (money racket). That's what the most recent GFMs / raffles / huge amount of fundraising was for. Then she got the green light for this specific chemo treatment that she requested and started that instead. Oh and around the same time, they went on a #gifted holiday to Greece 🤔

Reactions: 5
Suddenly giving the full story.. . Website launches tomorrow.
She's so calculated it's unbelievable. She has this planned out to a tee...holding off on sharing until the launch to get all the sympathy huns buying her shite. What a bleeping mess of a human

She no more does that Mexico protocol but hedging bets to justify money given. She would need a shovel the amount of make up she puts on

Reactions: 7
Shes contradicting herself saying it’s a miracle there’s no new cancer but literally the story before said “the new one in the lung hasn’t grown”
I hate myself commenting on this thread 😔 but things she says don’t add up

I feel there Mexico funds were never used for the intended use and she’s back tracking now to justify the donations as I don’t think the NHS would approve chemo if she was also taking alternative medication as they would be compromised. Lies are being exposed

Reactions: 4
I feel there Mexico funds were never used for the intended use and she’s back tracking now to justify the donations as I don’t think the NHS would approve chemo if she was also taking alternative medication as they would be compromised. Lies are being exposed
@Cariad who's commented on various cancer theads with her knowledge would maybe be able to give an answer to that.

Always appreciate your answers!! 😀

Depends on what she tells the NHS Drs!.....I'm sure they wouldn't approve if they even actually knew
I'm sure many of the Mexico protocol treatments may in fact be contraindicated along side chemo ( especially those which apparently detox the liver!🙄that's what your liver and kidneys do anyway!)
I once had a patient with ovarian cancer who had conventional platinum based chemo and then went to the now widely discredited Bristol Cancer centre as she didn't tolerate the chemo ( as unfortunately some people don't)
sadly she died , and made her final few months totally miserable by cutting out so many food groups - she also sadly separated from her husband

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How can a 27 year old who has been on maternity leave with 3 kids and been on the sick this past 2 years have 15 years retail experience? Unless shes lying about her age also (i wouldnt rule it out 🙈) I see Jemma Mcgowan Boutique is now live.

Was also wondering how she calculated her years🤣
Boutique isnt up to much in my opinion🙈
Best of luck to her🙄

Reactions: 4
It’s not a great collection really is it? That nude coloured dress is so unflattering even on Jemma, you can see the outline of her underwear, I dread to think what it would look like on me 😂
Theres literally nothing I would wear, not that I was going to part with my cash but I’m glad I’m not even tempted.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.