Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grasshopper

Ah lads, please don't say this is a lie, as a fellow terminal patient (who at the moment is stable,) couldn't, for one moment, believe anyone could lie about their prognosis.
Thank you for eveone who wished me well etc, I'm stable at moment, until next scan, but for the moment, will enjoy my Christmas, with my family and friends, and will scrape by financially. But you know what, I'm alive, I've my family and that's all that matters xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Lovely

Chatty Member
I really think that a proper investigation into Jemma is long overdue. I would generally never want to add stress to a cancer patient's life, but there are just so many things about her and Clive that do not add up – their various 'businesses', the multiple GFMs and other fundraisers, the advertising, the freebies...it's endless. Not to mention that her updates about her health status just do not make sense. I'm not suggesting that she doesn't have cancer, but I have serious questions about the claims she's made regarding her condition.

How can someone who was supposed to be dead months ago, who regularly claims that she can't walk and has to be carried to the bathroom, be strutting around in heels at every opportunity? How can she so consistently make a miraculous recovery every time she has the chance to go somewhere and then go straight back to being desperately unwell when she has no plans? I understand that cancer patients/chronically ill people have good days and bad days, but I've never encountered anyone who can have those days on such a regular schedule!

Reactions: 30

Eyes-now-opened

The innocence of children. Today the wee one asks what is this for, looking at make up. Jemma says highlighter but I don't use it, wee one asks why did you buy it then, Jemma says I didn't it was gifted to me by a make up artist. Wee one says well why didn't you say no? Even the wee one has more integrity 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29

boom123_

I know I've being commenting a lot lately but this one really boils my blood I lost my own sister to cancer 10 years ago left behind 2 small children but when I say when my sister was having a good day she could manage a shower and a movie with kids never once left her children through her journey even chemo days she dropped the kids to school then went for chemo and came back to her kids as sick as she was she never told her children that she had cancer untill the week she died as she put on a smile and a wig and fulfilled her childrens daily needs sorry for rant 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Grasshopper

I'm sitting here in Hosp waiting on results. And they're not going to be good 😥. Last thing I will be doing is my makeup etc . . .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Eyes-now-opened

Ah lads, please don't say this is a lie, as a fellow terminal patient (who at the moment is stable,) couldn't, for one moment, believe anyone could lie about their prognosis.
Thank you for eveone who wished me well etc, I'm stable at moment, until next scan, but for the moment, will enjoy my Christmas, with my family and friends, and will scrape by financially. But you know what, I'm alive, I've my family and that's all that matters xx
I'm in same boat as you Grasshopper stage 4 terminal. My last 2 scans showed progression and happily my one last week was stable, but living from 3 monthly scan to scan and going through ongoing treatment takes it's toll and there's no way I could behave or even be well enough to behave like she does. Don't know how she does it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Dusty2020

VIP Member
The innocence of children. Today the wee one asks what is this for, looking at make up. Jemma says highlighter but I don't use it, wee one asks why did you buy it then, Jemma says I didn't it was gifted to me by a make up artist. Wee one says well why didn't you say no? Even the wee one has more integrity 🤔
Wow.. I just had a look and saw the conversation.. wow is all I have to say “why didn’t you just say no” it says it all really!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Eyes-now-opened

I think she's getting hung up on the word 'terminal'. When I was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic cancers I was told there is no cure and therefore 'terminal' BUT it is treatable and I'm 2½ years forward since diagnoses and have undergone several different chemo drugs, the most recent one has me stable now a few months, so yes, I'm 'terminal' but getting treatment. It will eventually get me, and I hope it's still years down the line, but for now, life is relatively normal! I'm not crying and wailing about a 'terminal' diagnosis, not whilst I'm still able to be treated!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

smashingpumpkin

Does anyone remember way way back that some lady said to her she was lucky to have cancer rather than mental health issues because people recognise cancer and help but they don't with mental health issues, she belittled that lady.
I know exactly what that lady meant, she just explained it badly
YES! Remember he melt down at how dare someone compare her diagnosis to MH.
As someone who lost a family member to suicide this disgusted me, she battled every day to try to stay alive, treatment was almost non existent, it was like she was living every day with a terminal diagnosis, depression was going to take her eventually. Cancer is not the only Illness out there, but queen Jemma will always be worse than everyone else.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Removing that wig adhesive is a joke. "Eww this is full of chemicals" "I don't put chemicals near my skin" "ill have to Google all these chemicals as I cant be covering my skin in them"
Totally bypasses her that she smothers herself in fake tan, make up, perfume, takes god only knows what in her healing house! Is she for real?

• Haha

derrybrunette

I reported her post last night to insta about the doxxing- surprise surprise I got a lame automated response about her post not violating any standards. I’m really pissed off about it because her post was bullying- no questions about it. The way she referred to her as “a dose of shite” and tagging and posting a clearly private account for her thousands of followers to see and get them riled up and give the woman abuse for simply having an opinion- Jem’s clearly a mean, nasty little bully and I wish people would wise up to her. Tomorrows Monday so it’ll be all tears for the gram about her babies then the usual NHS bashing because she’s not being treated like the spoilt princess she thinks she is, nothing the NHS does ever seems to be good enough for her. She should take a hard look at herself- she may think that she’s better than other people but when she’s getting treatment she’s no better than anyone else sitting there and I’m glad the staff aren’t jumping to her demands

Reactions: 18

Lovely

Chatty Member
For someone who raised hundreds of thousands of pounds on the basis that she expected to die very soon, and given that she has had almost no conventional treatment since her diagnosis, she is remarkably, well, alive. And seemingly very active and well when it suits her to be.

And for the record, I do not want her to die – I hope she has many years with her children. No one, however horrible they are, deserves to get cancer. But her story just increasingly does not add up and there is so much going on with her that seems extremely weird and inconsistent.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Seen the new business announcement and had to log of insta before I punched her through the screen

WTAF 😱

So opening a new business selling all her favourite brands - well that’s a kick in the teeth for all the long running existing business gifting her endless freebies and paying her to advertise.

She should just call it GFM boutique because that’s what going to be stocking it.

• Wow
Jemma hasnt really thought this one through. If you google Jemma Mcgowan Boutique Tattle shows up in the search before you see her website 😂

• Haha
Does anyone remember way way back that some lady said to her she was lucky to have cancer rather than mental health issues because people recognise cancer and help but they don't with mental health issues, she belittled that lady.
I know exactly what that lady meant, she just explained it badly

• Heart

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
So she can’t go to her friends funeral because she has chemo in Belfast but she can go to a pre opening event at Belfast Primark?

• Wow

Grasshopper

Thank you everyone . I do not want to derail from the thread. .. . But, life's a b**ch, I would do anything to prolong my life with my 2 young kids and husband.

I just don't know how Jem just doesn't switch off from social media, and spend quality time with her loved ones.

• Heart

irishnosebag

VIP Member
embarrassing for her to even upload that

Reactions: 17