Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was also wondering how she calculated her years🤣
Boutique isnt up to much in my opinion🙈
Best of luck to her🙄
She says skincare and car sales so she is including everything in her 15yrs but it means she started at 12.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The style is what I expected, she dresses way older than she is, the clothes are (in my opinion for older ladies) I'm 50 an they are to old for me, good luck to her in her 120000 money making scheme

Reactions: 3
Would love to know what money funded the outlay of the stock, the website, setting up the company.
Would also love to know why she was saying it was all about working with her sister when it's in her name, the blurbs are about her, the photos are 95% her ......
I hope anyone that's buying tropic and temple spa off her maybe rethinks and buys from someone that's business means something to them, she has stated this week already that they don't challenge her and that's why she had this massive void that needed to be filled by this boutique. Meanwhile there's women, and men, all over the country investing their time, their energy, their souls in to their Tropic and Temple Spa businesses to be able to provide for their families and keep their children basically food, clothed, and in safe and warm houses.
Gets. My. Goat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Would love to know what money funded the outlay of the stock, the website, setting up the company.
Would also love to know why she was saying it was all about working with her sister when it's in her name, the blurbs are about her, the photos are 95% her ......
I hope anyone that's buying tropic and temple spa off her maybe rethinks and buys from someone that's business means something to them, she has stated this week already that they don't challenge her and that's why she had this massive void that needed to be filled by this boutique. Meanwhile there's women, and men, all over the country investing their time, their energy, their souls in to their Tropic and Temple Spa businesses to be able to provide for their families and keep their children basically food, clothed, and in safe and warm houses.
Gets. My. Goat.
Has she also given all the clothes women’s names? Haven’t looked at the website as I don’t want to click on it and give her a view. If she has used women’s names, she has stolen this idea from a clothes shop in Omagh who has supported jemma and is still taken in by her

Reactions: 4
What a witch saying it’s hard to get nice cloths in an 18+ Feck of Jemma I am a 20 and know how to dress better than you do. As for her boutique those clothes are awful. Did she choose them with her eyes closed. The pink dress her sister is wearing is brutal as is the beige dress she is wearing. Trying to convince us she used money from Tropic to buy stock. Somehow I think it would be more like the gfm money.

Reactions: 11
Gets. My. Goat.
She said it was her commission or something from her tropic payments 🙄

Has she also given all the clothes women’s names? Haven’t looked at the website as I don’t want to click on it and give her a view. If she has used women’s names, she has stolen this idea from a clothes shop in Omagh who has supported jemma and is still taken in by her
To be fair. Most clothes websites name dresses after womens names. Wouldn’t be worried though as the stuff is disgusting. She will definitely be gifting it out or lying about the sales

Reactions: 4
I took a look there and whilst I can’t get over how tacky and cheap all the clothes look, the jewellery collection is ridiculously priced- like who in their right mind is going to spend £40+ on a bracelet?! I knew there will be some sheep taken in but you’d like to think they’d have enough sense to realise it’s a total ripoff. Also, they have got the spelling wrong- it’s carat not karat🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I took a look there and whilst I can’t get over how tacky and cheap all the clothes look, the jewellery collection is ridiculously priced- like who in their right mind is going to spend £40+ on a bracelet?! I knew there will be some sheep taken in but you’d like to think they’d have enough sense to realise it’s a total ripoff. Also, they have got the spelling wrong- it’s carat not karat🙄
24 karat krap

• Haha
It's likely fake so they have to spell it wrong

24 karat krap
Hahahahhaha

Just for clarity - learnt something new when a friend just shared a jewellery pages story

Carat refers to diamonds
Karat is gold

However most sellers abbreviate to ct for both when describing clarity

But her website is still crap 💩💩💩 and I wouldn’t wear the clothes to wash the dishes - but sure if enough fools buy to keep her in designer gear she will have less to whinge about for a day or two 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1726703
Hmmm. To me there a difference between self care and taking advantage of the goodness of others.
Came on to say about this too. Oh she's a bleeping gobshite. Jems dear...we don't give a hoot if you spend money on yourself. But spending over 200k of people's money. Get fucked. You're a self centred witch who doesn't deserve any kindness from anyone anymore. Out galavanting again leaving those poor kids when you're apparently on limited time. Wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.