Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is does she pretend she is buying things off her friends? Is it so she doesn't have to declare it's an ad
A bunch of them seem to be in a weird sort of promo circle where they pretend to be buying things from each other as an excuse to promote their businesses (like that girl with the marshmallows). It's all very murky...but then what aspect of Jemma's life isn't murky??

Reactions: 8
A bunch of them seem to be in a weird sort of promo circle where they pretend to be buying things from each other as an excuse to promote their businesses (like that girl with the marshmallows). It's all very murky...but then what aspect of Jemma's life isn't murky??
It's all so obvious, they must think we are so stupid

Reactions: 2
Give Jemma something for nothing and you have found yourself a new friend👍
Is her tan really "chemical free"?
Very sad that her children do not give her a purpose nor do her other businesses.

Reactions: 3
Give Jemma something for nothing and you have found yourself a new friend👍
Is her tan really "chemical free"?
Very sad that her children do not give her a purpose nor do her other businesses.
Thought the same, are her children not a good enough purpose to get out of bed every morning rather than a poxy online "boutique ". She's unbelievable and boy she just loves looking at herself on the phone.

Reactions: 5
The girl with the marshmallows actually fundraised for Jemma as he believed her and how sick she is. I know her irl and she's actually lovely I think jemma has taken advantage of her goodness. The photography girl I think has been the same. But has become a "groupie".

Reactions: 1
2 more friends mentioned this evening too 🙄
The caroline friend dropped some items with ciarafitandfab ...obv using these "influencers" to get her business out there. That will be a no thank you Caroline from me🎅🎅🎅

Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for some of the smaller businesses who do send her stuff and get no recognition because their following isn't as big. As awful as it is, she knows what she's at sure she advertises that Craving candy flat out and she's a complete con woman

Reactions: 2
So Sadie was sick all weekend and had a temperature but Jemma put up a post yesterday in the pink dress and said she was going to Sunday school

Reactions: 8
And isn't it great that the hospital would have known not to go ahead if the child had a high temp? Wow...imagine that?
So shes going to take child to doctor to rule out scarlet fever just because the hospital are extra cautious in not proceeding for 6 weeks 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Has she any “friends”without a business. Firstly she said the garlands cost 85 quid then said she might have got a discount. She can’t lie straight She’s so dishonest

Reactions: 5
Noticed that lately. Every person she talks about is her friend. She’s very loose with the term.
There’s definitely something very dodgy going on there. And the nod to the amazing skin care that she just happens to sell too. Why can’t all of this pay for her treatments same as any other person. Or at least contribute to them so people dont struggle or go without themselves because of her.

Reactions: 6
I cannot cope with these reels that she posts. These businesses have everything at 2 prices, and people cannot afford this unnessacary rubbish. Those sacks are £45 each! If I was a millionaire I wouldn't pay that. Is she missing that everyone is struggling to get by this year and parents do not need to be influenced by this! My morals wouldn't let me do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.