Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be upping the anti on poor me, and wanting more money, my mind boggles at how greedy jem is!

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely disgusting that she is asking her sheep to spend £65 on a onesie so she can ‘make memories with her children’ (or some tit like that, was too busy rolling my eyes into my skull to read it properly). Obviously all the money raised isn’t enough it’s always more more more with her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s absolutely disgusting that she is asking her sheep to spend £65 on a onesie so she can ‘make memories with her children’ (or some tit like that, was too busy rolling my eyes into my skull to read it properly). Obviously all the money raised isn’t enough it’s always more more more with her
Also no refunds 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That'll come in handy for buying Christmas presents! Why does she need a fundraiser when she's a tropic ambassador and earning well,(or so she claims) has her new boutique and they also have a car sales business?

I think the public are having their eye wiped with this doll

Reactions: 6
Why does she automatically think that as soon as someone is sick it's time to start demanding whatever you want. My heart breaks for that poor child and her family and if she was mine I would be buying her all the Roblox she wants. I would be mortified to see what Jemma was doing.

Reactions: 11
Straight from the owner herself Over EIGHT THOUSAND POUND! I’m sure Mrs JEM HOW will he livid at that being mentioned given She continues to “I never treat myself” “my wee 2 bed” bullshit, Imagine what that would do for a reputable charity not this entitled chancer making money form her diagnosis! That truly shows the magnitude of money that she is being given, on top of all her other money making schemes most recently bringing a sick little girl into it and seeing Herself pocket from it, She has ZERO SHAME! I’m sorry but that tag line have more time with her little ones couldn’t be further from the truth given the amount of weekend she swans of for freebies #gifts after her insta story pity party’s! Her entitled greed is truly disgusting, you would think that she would decline but it’s evident where he heart really is and that’s how she can swindle more money from good people! Narcissist to the core. I said it before and I’ll say it again it’s about time the tax man looked Into her “businesses” and what she is declaring as its mind blowing what she is getting away with taking in!
That tiny tortle one has some neck on her. The jumpers she was selling the last time were 50 quid! I won’t be parting with my hard earned money to line these two roaches pockets

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.